NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

Unbeatable Evil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mank

Mank

Location : Caracas, Venezuela. Sometimes in a Parallel Dimension Called Universidad Simon Bolivar

Unbeatable Evil Empty
PostSubject: Unbeatable Evil   Unbeatable Evil EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:48 pm

"Can't Touch This" by MC Hammer starts sounding on the arena, when Mank walks from backstage

Mank: Well, well, what a heart-touching speech from our dear SoB Boss. Well he was right about a lot of things. Someone please get me a big bag of popcorns meanwhile the tournament happens, will be interesting to see who will result winner. My favorite? None, honestly, everyone sucks, all of them... Hope at least they give ya some good show and make you say your ticket was worthy to pay.

Fans start to boo loudly

Mank: But tonight, no way you can say your ticket wasn't worthy. Another right choice he did, after a couple of novices trying to get a belt, you will see ME and Aleister giving you the right show you deserve. Got more ambulances? excellent, maybe enough for the pieces that will be on the ring from SCGB. NO DQ? That's even more better for my team. That means i'm free to hit as much as i can and with whatever i want. Maybe that will make SCGB learn at last, that he should involve himself on the tournament, instead of having another fail day on his own show trying to get the tag belt from us.

Mank: let's see SCGB; if tonight, AT LAST, you finally learn
YOU
CAN'T
TOUCH
THIS!

Mank: put the music on, i'm out of here!
Back to top Go down

Unbeatable Evil
Page 1 of 1