NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

Evil's in da house

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mank

Mank

Location : Caracas, Venezuela. Sometimes in a Parallel Dimension Called Universidad Simon Bolivar

Evil's in da house Empty
PostSubject: Evil's in da house   Evil's in da house EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:32 pm

Mank and Aleister are found in the ring, with the usual booing from the crowd

Mank: Well at least you're still awake after these matches. Thanks for the nice welcome as always. It feels always nice the love from the crowd. Well, you know what i think until now from the show? It stinks! But not because the matches are bad, something really stinks here, right Aleister

AD: Hey i got my shower minutes ago

Mank: Not you man, apart from the odor of a tomb recently open, where Dirty Mike was recently discovered, something else really stinks. As some old fans of here knows, my first appeareance here in the fed was long time ago, and from then, that stinking odor existed, and still exists around here. Someone's ego, feed with some easy opponents and victories, feed with some false praise, and with a GM that left him earn a name here, when he stinks as an athlete, but well, all feds need their own John Cena... Maybe also all that stinky vanilla coke feeds that bad odor.

Boos fill the arena

Mank: Come on, how you can support him? Well yeah, some wrestlers have fans as stupid and bad as them. But that will change tonight, what happened seasons ago, won't happen again, yes i must admit i wasn't prepared enough, but that changed for tonight. That stinky vanilla coke odor, will be mixed on his own blood. Kids, be prepared, well, better don't, anyway i will hear you crying loud for your weak idol losing vs me. Nemesis, this time you will go down for good!!!

Boos get louder

Mank: STOP! i haven't finished yet. Even if i lost to him a couple of weeks ago, i'm more disappointed now about our beloved GM, SCGB. if you're there hearing this, better listen well, because i have some truth to say. First, is pathetic you couldn't beat as easily as you promised to my partner as you promised

AD: With an injured knee, almost beat that old dude, next time he will go down for sure

Mank: And not only that, he thinks he makes a smart move forcing me fighting that vanilla coke loser to weakening me out for the next UUF show. And you really think that will make us lose next show? Gary, Gary, Gary, you finished to disappoint me. First using this pathetic guy to try to weaken me out, and then thinking Dirty Mike will be enough to make us lose our tag belts?? Definitively, your retirement time comes soon, as wrestler or GM, your work is PATHETIC, P A T H E T I C, in case of your old hearing sense doesn't work good enough. If you wanna come here and show your old face and prove me i'm wrong, come and do it, i'll be waiting
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Evil's in da house Empty
PostSubject: ....   Evil's in da house EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:31 pm

-
'Glass Shatters' by Disturbed plays through the arena as NICW General Manager Stone Cold Gary Barnes makes his way to the top of the entrance ramp. He raises his hand as his music comes to a halt.
-
Mixed reactions from the NICW Faithful in attendance.
-
GA: Man it's a real hatefest out there tonight.
-
IP: You can say that again Gerry.
-
SCGB: You got me all wrong Mank. The fact that i booked the match between you and The Nemesis tonight was not to weaken you before our Final Showdown match, hell my tag partner is still in the damn hosptial right now, and our match is in but two days from now. You see i booked that match because i thought you could do with an easy night, infact a night as easy as the one i am going to have tonight when myself and the hired gun Demo will destroy COV once and for all.
-
IP: Now thats confidence.
-
GA: Or crazy talk, whatever you perfer to call it.
-
SCGB: With that being said, i want to make it quite clear that the only reason i want you to have what i consider an 'easy night' is because this coming wednesday it will be the final edition of Ulster Under Fire, The Main Event... History in the makeing. Make no mistake come the end of the match you will know who the better team is... and on that note.. tonight COV will learn that exact same thing.
-
GA: It remains to be seen.
-
SCGB: This time they bring the main cheese himself... Retribution!!! Well it still won't save them, just like nothing you do will save your titles from coming home with us this coming wednesday. Now i know your match sure as hell isn't next, so vacate the ring and let's continue with the show. Unless you have something you want to add to what i just said?
-
The camera pans back to Mank and Deadgrave in the ring.
-
Back to top Go down
https://nicw.forumotion.com
Mank

Mank

Location : Caracas, Venezuela. Sometimes in a Parallel Dimension Called Universidad Simon Bolivar

Evil's in da house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil's in da house   Evil's in da house EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:37 pm

Mank: The only thing i have to add, is that i hope your match goes ok tonight, so you don't have any excuse on wednesday about why u lost so badly. Because that's something for sure. The titles are and will stay on our shoulders. Your time is gone for good Gary. Evil Incarnate is in da House and is here to stay! Nothing to worry about a couple of guys who look like the egyptian section of any museum

Mank and Aleister walk out of the ring, stand in front of Gary, with Mank making a sign with his finger on his neck, before they continue walking to backstage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Evil's in da house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil's in da house   Evil's in da house Empty

Back to top Go down

Evil's in da house
Page 1 of 1