NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

Evil's Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mank

Mank

Location : Caracas, Venezuela. Sometimes in a Parallel Dimension Called Universidad Simon Bolivar

Evil's Time Empty
PostSubject: Evil's Time   Evil's Time EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:28 pm

You Can't touch This by MC Hammer fills the Arena, as Evil Incarnate brings two chairs and sit under the titan tron. When the fans notice the champs, the boos fills the arena

Mank: Thank you, thank you. And hmmm, i'm starting to like this song as entrance. -Holding the belt- BECAUSE YOU CAN'T TOUCH THIS!!!

AD: Out of joke, yes, noone cant touch them except us. You surely are asking why the chairs and sitting out here just before our match. Explain them, partner

Mank: Well, well, after i beat John Cena, oops, i mean, The Nemesis, we were supposed to defend tonight our tag team belts, vs the biggest SoB around him, and the Tutankamon Mummy, oops, i mean Dirty Mike.

AD: And why we were, and not we are, partner?

Mank: Simply, the mummy haven't recovered yet from the crushing beating i gave him some shows ago. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand, without partner, i think Gary surely is on his office, pissed, and frustrated that in another week he couldn't take the belt from us. Gary, YOU CAN'T TOUCH THIS. Come on, music man, put that song again!

Mank starts doing the Hammer Dance as AD laughs hard
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Evil's Time Empty
PostSubject: ...   Evil's Time EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:43 pm

-
Suddenely the titantron comes alive as we can see NICW General Manager Stone Cold Gary Barnes.
-
SCGB: Witty to the end it would seem, However you are right about one thing... Dirty Mike is still out of commission so that leaves me without a partner as you recently made clear to everyone.
-
Mixed reactions from the NICW Faithful in attendance.
-
SCGB: The only funny thing about this whole issue is how you of all people should know... that i always have an ace up my sleeve. Now you two get your asses of them chairs and down to the ring as The Final Showdown Match is about to begin.
-
Cheers from the NICW Faithful in attendance.
-
SCGB: Oh i almost forgot... My ace in the sleeve is this man...
-
The cameraman takes a few steps back to reveil none other than Mortal Van Dam standing beside the boss.
-
'MVD' chants can be heard throughout the arena.
-
GA: It's Mortal Van Dam!
-
IP: Now we can finally start the main event.
-
SCGB: Hit my music. Van Dam let's roll.
-
Stone Cold Gary Barnes and Mortal Van Dam make their way of camera and towards the ringside area as Mank and Aleister Deadgrave move into the ring.
-
Back to top Go down
https://nicw.forumotion.com
Mank

Mank

Location : Caracas, Venezuela. Sometimes in a Parallel Dimension Called Universidad Simon Bolivar

Evil's Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil's Time   Evil's Time EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:46 pm

Mank: Well, well, not bad Gary, but even a fat bear could do better than this, have beaten you with other big names, like Aaron Rehab, and you bring this?? Will keep my statement of tonight. YOU CAN'T TOUCH THIS!! BRING IT ON!

Mank and AD walk to ring to start the match
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Evil's Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil's Time   Evil's Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Evil's Time
Page 1 of 1