NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

Kerak & Hiawatha face their toughest competition

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kerak & Hiawatha face their toughest competition Empty
PostSubject: Kerak & Hiawatha face their toughest competition   Kerak & Hiawatha face their toughest competition EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:36 pm

The camera zooms in to the door on Kerak’s locker room, which has a ‘do not disturb’ sign on it. Shouts and punches can be heard through the door.

Hiawatha slowly opens the door and beholds a still-enraged Kerak, sweating profusely as he continues to attack the body bag over and over. Hiawatha says nothing - until, Kerak notices him and stops his attack.

Hiawatha: My friend - why the continued anger?

Kerak: Hiawatha, I am still so mad, I could spit tacks. Maybe if I had beaten Shaco, I would have a little peace after the crooked deal I got in the Mauler match. But that didn't happen and so this punching bag is becoming a constant companion.

Hiawatha: You know, we used the ways of the spirit to defeat our opponents before. You think maybe we can try that again?

Kerak: Because it is you that is asking, I will try. But, it's going to take a LOT of spirit to calm me down to where I was before. I'm not even sure I can do it .

Hiawatha: I have learned some new ways that I think will help. We need to really concentrate because one of our opponents, Cyber, is extremely tough. Only if we work together perfectly, can we defeat him.

Kerak: Show me - before I start attacking this bag again!
Back to top Go down
Hiawatha

Hiawatha

Kerak & Hiawatha face their toughest competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerak & Hiawatha face their toughest competition   Kerak & Hiawatha face their toughest competition EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:59 am

Hiawatha leads Kerak out of the arena, outside the city and deep into the woods. Hiawatha then instructs Kerak to collect some wood for a small fire, but once out of sight of the camp, thunderous rumbling echoes through the woods. When it subsides Kerak drops what he’s carrying and runs back to their makeshift camp, when he returns to where he left Hiawatha, he finds him sitting by a small fire and some cookware?!?! Unsure of what he’s seeing, Kerak slowly walks toward Hiawatha, all the rumbling seems to have subsided, and Hiawatha seems preoccupied and hasn’t noticed Kerak’s perplexed look as he comes to stand beside the fire.

Hiawatha turns and smiles Kerak, then offers a seat. When Kerak sits, Hiawatha pulls out some cups with strange markings upon them and pours four cups of tea and offers the first to Kerak. Kerak accepts the tea and watches as Hiawatha places one cup in front of himself and then one to either side of them. Kerak shakes his head knowing full well Hiawatha is unconventional, so he sips his tea and waits.

Hiawatha pulls out some strange wood from a small pouch and lights the end of it. The wood gives off a strange smell and then he gently places it into a small brown urn. Without realizing it, a Wolf and Crow have joined Kerak and Hiawatha at the fire each taking the place reserved for them by the placing of the last two cups.

Kerak thinks at first that this is odd, but with the strange wood burning and the delicious tea, all these worries seem to wash away. Finally Hiawatha looks to Kerak and speaks for the first time since they have sat down together. “It is good that we can meet and share thoughts. I find you to be an honourable man and as such, I wanted to prepare this meeting and show you the respect you are due.” Kerak nods his head gratefully, and the Crow and Wolf both nod in their approval as well.

Hiawatha continues, “The spirits of these woods are unsettled. They have forewarned me of troubles to come, but still as yet unseen even by them in the spirit world. I fear they will be of little help in our coming battle. Our future, is still yet to be determined, we will forge our own destiny in our trials to come.”
Back to top Go down

Kerak & Hiawatha face their toughest competition
Page 1 of 1