NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

Before Hiawatha first show of the season

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hiawatha

Hiawatha

Before Hiawatha first show of the season Empty
PostSubject: Before Hiawatha first show of the season   Before Hiawatha first show of the season EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:02 am

The Titan Tron flares to life and the familiar face of Hiawatha is seen backstage with (INSERT NAME OF ANNOUNCER).

Announcer: “Mr. Hiawatha, welcome back for another season. You’re considered by many now to be a veteran within the federation, I was just curious what your thoughts are about the roster shake up, and specifically the fact your successful tag team has been dismantled as the two of you have been placed on separate cards?”

Hiawatha: “It would appear management has changed its mind on the direction of this federation and partnered me with a new comer to the federation. I wonder to whose benefit this change was intended…”

“Quick Sand or not, a test by fire is upon us, I hope our new comer is ready; as mercy is not a common trait among the wrestlers on our roster.”
Back to top Go down

Before Hiawatha first show of the season
Page 1 of 1