NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

Roster Draft Part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Roster Draft Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Roster Draft Part 1   Roster Draft Part 1 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:37 pm

-
The camera pans into ringside as we see the NICW Faithful in attendance then the camera focuses on the stage where we see two podiums, one with NICW on the front and the second with IAW on front.
-
GA: Well i guess this is it Ian. The draft is finally upon us, and considering i don't think we will be calling the action on IAW then the boss is going to have to pull a few rabbits out of the hat tonight.
-
IP: You worry too much Gerry. Let's just...
-
Suddenly the sound of glass shattering can be heard as 'Glass Shatters' by Disturbed plays throughout the arena and NICW General Manager Stone Cold Gary Barnes walks out onto the stage.
-
Mass boo's from the NICW Faithful in attendance.
-
SCGB: Cut that music! let's get down to business already. Ladies and gentlemen the General Manager of IAW... Lex McMillan!
-
Lex McMillan walks out onto the stage and shakes the hand of Stone Cold Gary Barnes to some mixed reactions from the NICW Faithful.
-
SCGB: Ok Lex, the time is now. Your podium is over there.
-
Lex McMillan takes his place behind the IAW podium.
-
SCGB: The first pick... infact the Number One Draft pick for NICW is... MANK !!!
-
IP: Whatttt!!!
-
Symphony Of Destruction plays throughout the arena as Mank makes his way out onto the stage and walks over towards the NICW section.
-
GA: The first draft pick is the one of the men he will face later tonight for the World Tag Titles in the Final Showdown match.
-
LM: The first draft pick for IAW will be the current NICW World Heavyweight Champion... THE INSANE ANARCHIST !!!
-
Breathe by Prodigy plays throughout the arena as The Insane Anarchist makes his way onto the stage.
-
IP: Well everyone seen that one coming Gerry.
-
GA: Clearly Ian.
-
The Insane Anarchist walks over and stands beside Lex McMillan on the podium as he can be seen whispering something into his ear.
-
GA: No doubt some friendly advice for Mr Lex McMillan.
-
IP: No chance of that on our end.
-
SCGB: The second draft pick for NICW will be the Immortal Legends Champion... HYPER !!!
-
Applauds from the NICW Faithful in attendance.
-
GA: Hyper is fresh of the biggest win of his career and now we know he will remain on NICW.
-
??? plays throughout the arena as Hyper makes his way out onto the stage with the Immortal Legends Title over his shoulder and he makes his way to the NICW section of the stage.
-
LM: The second draft pick for IAW will be none other the current Ulster Heavyweight Champion... THE SILVER FANGED WOLF !!!
-
??? plays throughout the arena as The Silver Fanged Wolf walks out onto the stage with the Ulster Heavyweight Title over his shoulder and he makes his way over to the IAW section of the stage.
-
IP: Damn!!! I wanted to see that guy on NICW, and he's got our Ulster Title.
-
SCGB: So Mr McMillan has some help over there i see... well that's ok because the third draft pick for NICW will be none other than 'The Biggest Name in the Business'.... AARON REHAB !!!
-
GA: Now we are talking Ian.
-
SCGB: Infact this crap is getting out of hand. No more people out on stage except for the rest of us. Aaron you don't have to come out. Now Mr McMillan your next pick if you please.
-
LM: The third draft pick for IAW will be the NICW Hall of Famer... THE NEMESIS !!!
-
IP: You have got to be kidding me. NICW has just lost THE NEMESIS to IAW!!!
-
SCGB: Will save me of beating his ass anyway... now the fourth draft pick for NICW will be the new NICW European Champion... THE MAULER !!!
-
GA: This is something i have wanted to see for a long time. The Mauler on the main brand of NICW.
-
LM: Well ain't that something... because the fourth draft pick for IAW will be the former NICW European Champion... NICK NITRO !!!
-
IP: Former ain't as good as being the reigning champ Lex. Nice pick mate haha.
-
SCGB: Now the fifth and final draft pick for NICW's part one of the draft... and i pick... THE FUTURE TONY SENSATION !!!
-
GA: Awesome! i almost forgot about Tony. Great draft pick by the boss.
-
LM: The fifth and final draft pick for IAW's part one of the draft will be... SHACO !!!
-
IP: Interesting pick there.
-
SCGB: That brings part one of our draft to an end. Part two will continue later in the show, and it will be decided by a lottery like machine which will then draw 10 draft picks for each roster out of the remaining wreslters, and even later in the show will be the third and final part of the draft when we will be back out here to have our last five picks each. Now let's continue some more with the show.
-
Everyone one departs from the stage so the next match can begin.
-
Back to top Go down
https://nicw.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roster Draft Part 1   Roster Draft Part 1 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:07 pm

Headstrong by Trapt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roster Draft Part 1   Roster Draft Part 1 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:09 pm

if a wrestler wanted to customize his entrance to the ring or make some comments, would said wrestler be allowed to? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roster Draft Part 1   Roster Draft Part 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roster Draft Part 1
Page 1 of 1