NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

The draft is coming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malvert

Malvert

The draft is coming Empty
PostSubject: The draft is coming   The draft is coming EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:51 am

The camera goes backstage where Malvert is standing in front of a camera

Malvert: “The draft is coming and for the first time i can either be drafted to Resurrection or to a whole new show.”

Malvert looks a bit excited

Malvert: “Different faces, different wrestling styles and new exciting matches that will put you on the edge of your seat, it all sounds pretty awesome.”

Malvert: “Can you imagine it, me fighting against NICW finest wrestlers, shocking everyone when i defeat icons, Hall of famers and champions..”

You can see that Malvert is enjoying the thought of being a champion once again.

Malvert: “But then again, i worked hard to get where i am today and changing from one show to another can really change your whole career. It can either boost it, or destroy it faster then you realize.

Malvert nods his head

Malvert: "Tonight is probably the last show of UUF and i am facing Kerak. I beat him before and i know i can beat him again. Management better put be on the best show in NICW when I beat Kerak, because I am planning to make history and boost my career to the limit. Just wait and see!

Malvert has a smile on his face as the camera fades.
Back to top Go down

The draft is coming Empty
PostSubject: Kerak wonders about Malvert   The draft is coming EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:22 pm

The camera zooms in on Candy, who is watching Malvert speaking into another camera and then on Kerak who comes by to watch.

Kerak: Who is Malvert talking to?

Candy: I'm not sure if he's talking to himself or he's making a recording for later use.

Kerak: I heard he can be a bit crazy....maybe he really IS talking to himself!

Candy: Well, Kerak, as long as you're here....let me ask you about your fight tonight with Malvert. You have any thoughts?

Kerak: Candy, I'm thinking ALL the time!

Candy: You know what I mean. How do you think you'll do against Malvert.

Kerak: Well, for several seasons he was out of my league, but now that I've made some changes and worked hard, I'm not only in his league....but..well.....we'll see.

Candy: Aha! You think you are better than him, right?

Kerak: I've never fought him before so this will be educational.

Candy: That's a new one! You are probably the only wrestler who looks at matches as 'educational'. What do you think you'll learn?

Kerak: Each wrestler is unique and what works on one won't work on another. I'm getting more confident as time goes on....but overconfidence is a hard teacher.

Candy: Ok, Kerak, good luck. I think Malvert is done talking to himself.....I mean speaking into the camera. I'm going to get a few words from him.

The Camera zooms out....as Kerak strides away with a smile on his face and Candy approaches Malvert.
Back to top Go down

The draft is coming
Page 1 of 1