NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

The Mauler at nitro UUF 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Mauler
Admin
The Mauler

The Mauler at nitro UUF 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Mauler at nitro UUF 3   The Mauler at nitro UUF 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:24 pm

OOC: Would make sense if this was put straight after Nitro's match

*The match has barely finished as The Mauler's music hits and he comes out onto he stage staring directly at Nick Nitro
He stays at the top of ramp and raises the mic to his mouth*

The Mauler: Nitro theres alot thats been happening in NICW as of late and it very easy to be caught up in the sotrm and be swept aside.

These next week could prove to be the most pivotal moment in the history of this company.

Next Wednesday is the final Ulster ever!

And for many there fate is up in the air...

But not mine Nitro, not mine.

You see before next Wednesday theres perhaps an even more important date.

For our paths will meet again this coming Monday.

It is Immortal Legends Act 2, and by the time next Wednesday rolls around...

I won't be needing to worry about what happens to me, because I will be a champion.

I will be the European Champion and people will finally take notice of me once again.

Last time we met for that title you now hold, last time I didn't put it the greatest effort, I'll admit.

But be warned Nitro, you're going to lose your title on Monday and by the time Wednesday comes, your future is anyones guess.

Don't get me wrong Nick, not all I have to say about you is all doom and gloom, in fact I respect you a whole hell of a lot more than the majority of the locker room.

Thats why this Monday, at Immortal Legends II, regardless of the outcome, we will win our fight.
Back to top Go down

The Mauler at nitro UUF 3
Page 1 of 1