NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

Nitro speaks about tag match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nick nitro

nick nitro

Nitro speaks about tag match Empty
PostSubject: Nitro speaks about tag match   Nitro speaks about tag match EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:05 am

The scene opens up in the locker room. The locker room is very quiet, there is only a few wrestler in the room and the camera finally spots Nick Nitro sitting in the corner, he is sitting on a chair that is turned around backwards and he has a towel over his head. The cameraman calls out Nitro's name and waits a few seconds, he then calls out Nitro's name a second time...... he then calls out Nitro's name a third time..... he waits a few more seconds and then he calls out Nitro's name a fourth time and Nitro grabs the towel off the top of his head and picks his head up, he has a smile on his face.

NITRO: I was just wondering how many times you could say something before you get frustrated and just leave, sound familiar. Its kinda like how some guys are getting treated in this place. I have been in this place for quite a while and I have fought them all from Rehab and Demo and down to some scrubs when I started here.

Nitro: I am starting to wonder if its not what you do but who you know around here. I have noticed that I am not the only one around here that feels the same way. There are others that have been pushed aside and I am sure they are feeling the strain too. You give and you give and you give and all you get in return is a stab in the back and a good bye.

Nitro: I hope that this fed is not like the tons of other ones that I have been in the past. When I signed on the dotted line I thought that I was going to the best fed, all I heard was if you make it to the NICW you will have made it. If you can get into a fed with Rehab, Jared Irons (goodbye twice), Stone Cold Garb Barnes, Nemesis and some of the long termers then you will be all set. Well things seem to be changing.

Nitro: Well tonight I have a tag match with Lionman, I have tagged with him once and I think we is fine. My match is going to be against the likes of piemaster and the man I beat last week Malvert. Malvert I have nothing against you but I beat you once, I will beat you again.

Nitro: Now get out of here I gotta get ready.

With that the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down

Nitro speaks about tag match
Page 1 of 1