NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

Horrible Bosses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hyper

Hyper

Horrible Bosses Empty
PostSubject: Horrible Bosses   Horrible Bosses EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:05 am

Fear Campaign by Fear Factory start playing at NICW arena as well as titantron showing the greatest moves and moments of Hyper’s career. Hyper Knock Out Aaron Rehab for Immortal legends Title, pins Gary Barnes after RSB, Give a huge Spinning Lariat to Mauler to get European Title, submit Gaara to get Unified Tag Team Titles for Reign of Action Legacy team with Cyber_T etc. Crowd already getting excited and waiting for the RoA Legacy member.

And here he comes! Hyper showing up under a titantron with Immortal Legends Title on his shoulder.

Crowd chanting: ”Hyper Hyper Hyper!”.

Hyper wears black chemise and gray jeans and dark chemise. Peoples make an ovation for wrestler while champion make his way to the ring.

Hyper take the microphone from the ringside.

- Once again I’m standing on that ring tall and I’m STIIIIIILLLLL NICW Immortal Legends Champion!

Huge support from the crowd

- It was a really hard fight against Mortal Van Dam last week, he’s tough and health and it takes me 3 Revolution Style Brainbusters to knock down him and makes my way to a top of ladder and takes my belt back. I don’t like when it suspends above the ring, I like when he lands on my right shoulder just like this moment. Do you agree with me?

“YEEEEES!” from the peoples in arena.

- That’s nice, thank you. But there is someone I facing tonight, someone to not agree with you fans, some one who never agree with anyone and do whatever he like no matter how stupid he looks like. And he’s name Gary Barnes…

“Boooo” from fans

- Yeap, Gary, takes away your paper work for a few minuets and listen to me. Last week you doing a good job with your brains and finally get that you can’t beat Evil Incarnate, and I hope you understand that it’s only your fault. Maybe you get it when you was knocked out in the middle of the ring and saw it in dreams, nevermind. Now you want back in singles competitions and challenge my for this belt? Ok, I’m happy with that! I’m glad that finally can face you in one on one match. You was many times Heavyweight Champion and I respect this achievements even if everybody know how you get yourself a title shots. But now I want to taste you. I want to taste how good you are and get the best of your to prove that all that title you get not by an accident. You give me a Stunner two weeks ago after match, good one, but now try to beat me in match. Now you can back to your papers to get more many, but I give you a free advise – take it off and prepare to our match, boss!

Hyper get’s his way out of the ring…
Back to top Go down

Horrible Bosses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NICW :: Role Plays :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: