NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

Internet Critic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
trustbcc

trustbcc

Internet Critic Empty
PostSubject: Internet Critic   Internet Critic EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:24 am

*In a very dark room backstage there is a mysterious figure who look very groomy sitting all alone with 1 laptop on his lap*

*Mysterious figure mumble to himself after he spend quite some time looking at the laptop*

Mysterious figure:The biggest letdown of the year.... man to compete for the longest losing streak ever.... the worst teammate anyone could ever have....

Mysterious figure:To hell with all those websites, I will show you all, you internet critics, I will show you all, if I don't win tonight, someone is going to get hurt BIG TIME

*Mysterious figure suddenly notice the cameraman*

Mysterious figure: What the hell are you doing here!?? GIVE ME THAT

*Mysterious figure stole the camera from cameraman*

*His face is still hiding by his jacket's hood*

Mysterious figure: Now listen, all you idiots out there, I am the reason NICW can stand where it is today and this is how you thank me? Someone is going to pay for this, tonight there will be a change, I will show all of you, no more pathetic loser, tonight I WILL BE THE WINNER AND I WILL CLAIM MY RIGHT TO BE THE CHAMPION ONCE AGAIN.

*Mysterious figure smash the camera with his laptop making the fuzz on the titantron*

------------------------------------
This following RP should be place after my match [no matter the outcome of the match]

Cyber T bring out the broken camera which he keep hidden under the ring out and hit Grudge forehead with it executing LEGENDARY Camera Shot
leaving Grudge lying on the mat unconsciousness

*Cyber T then grab a mic from the ringside*

Cyber T:THAT,THAT IS WHAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU ANGER CYBER T, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT INTERNET CRITIC

*Cyber T drops the mic and leave the ring with a big smile on his face*

Back to top Go down

Internet Critic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NICW :: Role Plays :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: