NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

roleplay for PPV "For all the Gold"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nick nitro

nick nitro

roleplay for PPV "For all the Gold" Empty
PostSubject: roleplay for PPV "For all the Gold"   roleplay for PPV "For all the Gold" EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:29 pm

The scene starts up in the backstage area. The camera pans around and around trying to find a particular person. There are production crew in the back and few wrestlers walking around. The camera continues to pan to the left and all of a sudden there is a hand that stops the camera. The camera zooms back until the figure is seen in the lens, it is Nick Nitro. He is leaning against a ladder that is opened up.

NITRO: I am sure that you are here to ask me what I think about tonight's match against The Mauler. I am sure you want me to talk about the NICW vs IAW feuds and the such. Well I will cover all of that but first I have to talk about my match last week against the Demented Shaco.

Nitro turns and grabs the ladder and just looks at it and then he looks up the ladder to the top of it.

NITRO: I had an IAW world title shot against Shaco and it was not just a regular run of the mill match it was a ladder match. Well the match started out pretty poorly for me and I was busted open but the I was able to turn the tides and bust him open. I clearly underestimated Shaco and his ability to make a man tap because twice he locked me into his commando lock but the problem is that he failed to realize that the match was a ladder match. I was able to break the hold and climb the ladder and grab the IAW world title.

NITRO: Like when I was able to prove to the world that i could get into this very ring and beat the likes of Demo and Aaron Rehab i proved it once again that i am one of the best in this fed. While my arms hurt like hell and my shoulders feel like they were going to be ripped out of their sockets I still capitalized. I might be a little sore and battered but I am fine.

Nitro stops leaning on the ladder and starts to walk down the hallway to the locker room area. He stops next to a monitor and currently the screen is black.

NITRO: Now for my opponent Mr Mauler himself. He is an interesting study in that just a while back we were both on the same page in that we both had problems with the big cats getting all of the good matches and guys like himself and I were not getting air time. Well it seems interesting how things have changed overtime and how two belts change a man. While I will not take anything away from him he is one hell of a competitor I am not sure that he really stands by his words much. He got drafted to the big Monday night show and I got drafted to the new IAW show. While our paths might have gone in different routes we both have gotten what we were looking for and that was gold. I have the IAW world title and he has the NICW world title. I still believe that some people are being put into certain matches because of their names and not their talent level, but Mauler seems to have completely sucked up all of the limelight and is now chatting bout how he is the best ever because he is the first unified champ.

NITRO: Well tonight is the first ever world title unification match. Not only is my IAW world title is on the line but Maulers NICW world title is also on the line. Never in the history of this fed has this ever happened before and it probably never will again. The match is not going to be a ladder match, its not a buried alive match its not a hell in a cell match but a 60 min Ironman match. Just the thought of that is going to bring the fans to their feet but the addition of the the two world title is going to make it even more intense.

NITRO: Before I get to far ahead of myself I would like to remind you how Mauler fluked his way into his title in his match against Kerak.

Nitro points the monitor and footage from last Mondays NICW resurrection comes on the screen.

Kerak is on the apron ring while The Mauler lies on the ground
and with a crazy fly he throws himself with a half flip hitting his opponent with his back with Fantastic Swanton Bomb!!
Kerak leaps from the turnbuckle
and leaps on his opponent lying across the ring, doing a mid-air backwards rotation, executing a Fantastic Skytwister Press!!!
Kerak is about to perform his taunt
Kerak Flexes His Well-sculptured Muscles And Points To You And Then The Mat - executing The R I P
Kerak grabs the mic and approaches The Mauler
Kerak pulls The Mauler's hair and shouts at him to surrender right now!
Kerak pummels The Mauler and puts the microphone right at his mouth
The Mauler is enraged and stares at Kerak
The Mauler grabs the mic and throws it away!
The Mauler interrupts his opponent's attack sequence

GA: Absolutely unbelievable The Mauler having not been able to mount any offence all match is still sticking in there.

IP: But Gerry how much more of this onslaught can The Mauler take he is just a punching bag for Kerak, and Kerak is making it look easy.

The Mauler charges his open hand
and slaps him across his face like a wimp, connecting with a light Slap!!
The Mauler hurls the leg preparing the blow
and connects with a light Roundhouse Kick!!
The Mauler lays in wait for his opponent to stumble over to him then with a sudden movement pounces performing a hurricanrana into a pin executing ULTIMATE Trip Mine!!

GA: Oh My God! Out of nowhere The Mauler has finally manage to hit Kerak with something and of all things the Trip Mine!

IP: Usually The Mauler rolls up his opponent into a pin straight away but this match is not about pinning you have to make your opponent quit.

The Mauler interrupts his opponent's attack sequence
The Mauler open his arms
with a Fantastic Mongolian Chop!!
The Mauler prepares to hit the rival
hits the rival quickly with his forearm performing a violent Forearm Smash!!
The Mauler pours a bottle of kerosene on you and pulls out a lighter
The Mauler lights you up and chuckles saying Ironic isn't it executing LEGENDARY Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold!!

GA: Unbelievable immediately after surprising Kerak with the Trip Mine, The Mauler has managed to lock in his submission on Kerak!

IP: Surely Kerak has no other option now but to quit if he doesn't he will be burnt alive!

The Mauler keeps his ripping submission hold
The Mauler grabs the mic and approaches Kerak

The Mauler pulls The Kerak's hair and shouts at him to surrender right now!
The Mauler pummels Kerak and puts the microphone right at his mouth
Kerak is enraged and stares at The Mauler
and finally says: "I QUIIIIIIIT"!
THE MAULER WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS KERAK!!!
HERE IS YOUR WINNER... AND NEWWWWWWWWW NICW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION... THEEEE MAULERRRRR !!!

After the footage is over the screen fades to black and the camera pans back to Nitro.

NITRO: Well Mauler the footage does not lie and its telling me that you cannot even beat a bejewled guy riding to the ring on a horse. He had you completely beaten and broken and the only two moves you hit finished him off. Well you know what Mauler this is not going to be a short little match man, its an Ironman match and if the flaming red Kerak can take you down that quickly then I am going to have an even easier time beating you one....two....three...

With that Nitro begins to turn and walk to the locker room when he comes face to face with The Mauler.
Back to top Go down
The Mauler
Admin
The Mauler

PostSubject: Re: roleplay for PPV "For all the Gold"   roleplay for PPV "For all the Gold" EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:35 am

The Mauler: Nitro...we meet again.

And let me tell you one thing, you may have thought we were chummy last season, and our fight was all in the spirit of competition, but thats where you make a mockery of our sport.

Listen to yourself Nick, I thought you were actually a better man, but here you are sounding like an idealistic fool when you really know the truth behind everything.

It was true last season we had a common goal, and might I add a goal that everyone should strive for otherwise they should not be here.

And this is where I separate myself from you.

You see this Nick, this is the NICW World Heavyweight Championship.

It is a real World Title that stands for real integrity, it has a history longer than almost any other in this world!

And what you have...is nothing more than a worthless piece of garbage excuse for a championship.

However tonight I will have no problem taking it from you and making it trully meaningless as I strike IAW from the record books once and for all.

You no the funny thing Nitro, I am usually not one to believe in omens but I think I may make an exception tonight.

Its no secret now, The Insane Anarchist has moved onto what he believes to be greener pastures...

But don't let him fool you, you see Nitro, he knows just as well as I and Gary do, that tonight IAW will cease to exist.

And like a cowardly dog he decided not to go down with his sinking ship.

Or perhaps he isn't a coward, perhaps he is something you quite clearly are not, SMART!

Nitro your only as good as your last match, I beat you at Immortal Legends for my European Title.

I beat the man you couldn't last Monday, Lionman.

So if you don't believe in omens you cannot deny the facts.

I am better than you Nick, so stop feeding the people all this crap about picking up 'legitimate' wins and focus on your own game mate.

*The Mauler turns away as if to walk away from Nitro...

He glances back*

The Mauler: Nick, you and I go a long way back and you might think I don't like you, but I do, everything in this game is just about business.

So listen to me when I say this Nick...

Things are changing here in NICW, so you better decide quick where it is you want to be and who with, or else you might be left behind in the rat race.

*The Mauler begins to walk back down the corridor...

Nitro places his hand on The Mauler's shoulder...*
Back to top Go down
nick nitro

nick nitro

PostSubject: Re: roleplay for PPV "For all the Gold"   roleplay for PPV "For all the Gold" EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:53 am

Mauler turns around to see Nitro standing right behind him.

NITRO: So you think i little thing like omens and the such is going to save your ass when it comes to beating me tonight. You must have taken a few too many blows to the head there my friend. Omens, lucky rabbit feet and whatever you want to believe in are all just part of the big picture. YOU ARE NOT going to beat me!

NITRO: So you think that my gold is just a paper title but you know what at the end of the night its still a title and I would not be so sure that NICW will always be there to comfort and coddle you. Yes you did beat me for the European title and I will give you you credit for that.

NITRO: As far as I can see we are all tied up one win a piece and I can't see as how we could top this as a way to break the tie. We are headlining the biggest PPV around and the match is going to be won not just one world title but two and its also an ironman match. The one thing you fail to realize is that while you have gotten better since the last time we have met well so have I. I had a feeling at some point this season I was going to be in an Ironman match and that is what i trained for. I have been following you for a long time and have figured you out, I learned from my mistakes at the last PPV and I don't let people beat me more than once.

Nitro stares at Mauler and waits to see if he says anything.
Back to top Go down
The Mauler
Admin
The Mauler

PostSubject: Re: roleplay for PPV "For all the Gold"   roleplay for PPV "For all the Gold" EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:29 am

*The Mauler slyly laughs through his nose at Nitro*

The Mauler: Listen to you, your a broken record.

Do you not think I know the stipulation, GOD, you must take me for an amateur.

Heed what I say Nitro, by the end of tonight, your'e going to understand, that what is about to happen is bigger than you and your title.

When I win, and I guarantee that beyond a shadow of a doubt, not only will I make history, but IAW will be history too.

And Nitro, if you think thats where its all going to end...perhaps after I demolish you, try to keep conscious...

Your going to want be awake for what will happen next.

*The Mauler is released from Nitro's grasp and carries on moving down the corridor as Nitro stands there back to the camera looking at the blackened figure of The Mauler move further into the darkness*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: roleplay for PPV "For all the Gold"   roleplay for PPV "For all the Gold" Empty

Back to top Go down

roleplay for PPV "For all the Gold"
Page 1 of 1