NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

Kerak is one unhappy dude!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kerak is one unhappy dude! Empty
PostSubject: Kerak is one unhappy dude!   Kerak is one unhappy dude! EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:00 am

As Tammy approaches Kerak's locker room, she can hear thunderous shouts coming from within. Expecting to see a fight, as she cautiously takes a quick look within, she see's an enraged mountain of a man - beating up a huge body bag hanging from the ceiling.

"ARRGH" (THUMP!) shouts Kerak as he does a flying kick to the huge baq! "KIYAHH!!" he yells as does a double chop and punch - leaving the bag swinging back and forth. "YAAAAHH" he screams and he slugs the bag nonstop 50 times!

Tammy: Kerak! Kerak! Stop, I need to talk with you!

Kerak: I'm in no mood for talking. (He kicks the bag straight on and then performs a double swivel kick!)

Tammy: Why are you so angry?! I've never seen you like this before!

Kerak: I was cheated out of the championship! YOU saw my last match, didn't you??

Tammy: Yes, it was very unusual! You were beating up Mauler quite easily and then, at the last moment, he hit you with a couple of super-powerful moves.....that no-one knows where they came from.

Kerak: I smell FOUL-PLAY!!! It must of been some super-drugs kicking in or something. I have been fair and square and THEN THIS!!! (He slugs the bag 10 more times, sweat pouring down his face.)

Tammy: Well what can you do about it?

Kerak: NOTHING except PUMMEL everyone I meet inside the ring from now on! NO MORE MR NICE GUY! NOW, YOU WILL SEE KERAK the TRUE WARRIOR UNCHAINED!!

Tammy backs up.....fear written on her face.....

Tammy: I guess that means - for tonight's match against Shaco? He is one tough cookie.....and has been around a long time.

Kerak: ARRRRRRRRRGH!! I DON"T CARE! THEY HAVE MESSED WITH ME ONCE TOO MANY TIMES! (He goes back to hammering the body bag.)

Tammy backs out of the room and heads down the hall, with the echo of Kerak's shouts ringing in her ears.
Back to top Go down

Kerak is one unhappy dude!
Page 1 of 1