NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

Res Seg "Still on Top"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hyper

Hyper

Res Seg "Still on Top" Empty
PostSubject: Res Seg "Still on Top"   Res Seg "Still on Top" EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:44 am

Hyper standing back-to-wall in one of NICW arena corridors. He wearing his wrestling attire and Immortal legends title belt on his right shoulder.

- Gary, Gary… I’m so disappointed with you last week. You blame me for your lose last week? Pfff, it was your lost, your shoulder was on the mat when Mank cover you and referee count to 3. It is your 3th, 4th or 100th lose against Evil Incarnate, you can’t stand them and it’s not a matter of your partner, we push them to the limits last week, but you haven’t enough force to not lose again. Tonight you teaming with Insane Anarchist, well everybody already knows the results of match. You will lose. And every team will lose against Mank and Deadgrave while you will be a part of challenging team.

Hyper takes a short look at his belt.

- You set me versus Mortal Van Dam for that title? Ok, I always looking for new defenses and some real good competition and hope MVD bring me it tonight. But you know what? If you expect that tonight I lose my title you are very, very wrong, man. While you successful continue your losing streak I’m continue my Immortal legends title reign and don’t wanna stop it tonight. You may do what you want with Demo after total fail of your team and put him to dark matches, you may already think of some punishment to Anarchist because tonight you will lose again. But you can’t do anything with Hyper because I’m the champion and I planning to be him for a long time and non of your opponents, that you bring me can’t stop me.

Camera takes close to champ face

- Last week you attack me after match. I will not forgive that Stunner, but I will not do any impact revenge by hitting you before or after match, you will lose for sure without my help. And that the matter of fact, now I’m a champion and you just a loser. I hope you smart enough to understand it and leave the ring for paper work in your office, boss. Good luck, see you.

And camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down

Res Seg "Still on Top"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NICW :: Role Plays :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: