NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

The Mauler vs. Kerak for the NICW World Heavyweight Championship

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Mauler
Admin
The Mauler

The Mauler vs. Kerak for the NICW World Heavyweight Championship Empty
PostSubject: The Mauler vs. Kerak for the NICW World Heavyweight Championship   The Mauler vs. Kerak for the NICW World Heavyweight Championship EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:42 pm

*The camera pans to the backstage area, into a corridor wheres the lights don't seem to be working as they should. The erratic and unrhythmic flicker of light gives only glimpses of what lies down the concrete cave.

As the camera zooms down the corridor a silhouette comes into view, leaning up against the wall rather casually, all alone in the vast space.

A golden ember flickers into existence and fades away follwed by a clowd of silky smoke flowing from the figures mouth.

As the camera gets closer it becomes apparent who the figure is, The Mauler, dressed out in his usual attire*

The Mauler: I was planning on having a little quiet time, but seeing as you have come along and I am one who tends to run his mouth alot I'll give you something tonight.

Tonight, is the culmination of nearly 2 years of work here in NICW.

Tonight, I prove to everyone not just in NICW but the world, that you don't have to be on steroids, or be one of the bosses boys, to become something in NICW.

I have gotten to this point ALL BY MYSELF.

I needed no help from anyone and never asked anything of anyone. WHY? Because in this business you have to earn everything you want.

Let me ask you this Cameraman? Because I know you've been here longer than me.

When I first came here did you think I could ever make it amongst the likes of Jared Irons, Michael McMichael and Aaron Rehab.

The answer is probably no, but the truth of the matter two of those guys are no longer relevant and one of them just doesn't seem to give two shits about this business anymore.

So thats lucky for me, perhaps all this has just happened because of attrition...

Or perhaps I trully have earned to get to this point and tonight I finish my good work against Kerak, and claim what has always been mine...

*All of a sudden a clattering of metal on concrete can be heard down the corridor...*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Kerak Finds Mauler   The Mauler vs. Kerak for the NICW World Heavyweight Championship EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:28 pm

***The dim lights reflect off some metallic objects... which seem to be coming closer and closer down the corridor - moving together in a coordinated, determined manner. A huge figure comes into view.....it can only be Kerak - wearing a golden helmet and shield and brandishing a massive sword.***

"Mauler! I thought I'd find you in the shadows!" says Kerak, with a slight smile.

***All at once, Kerak lights a torch, illuminating the whole area***

"I like to keep things out in the open and I hope that our match tonight will be clean, with no dirty tricks, so that everyone can see that it's the best man who wins. We've both come a long way and now it's time to see who will take away that belt"

"If you fight fair, and win, I will salute you. If you use any dirty tactics, you will see a side of me that you do NOT want to see! Justice will be swift and painful!"

"Do we have an understanding?"
Back to top Go down
The Mauler
Admin
The Mauler

PostSubject: Re: The Mauler vs. Kerak for the NICW World Heavyweight Championship   The Mauler vs. Kerak for the NICW World Heavyweight Championship EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 1:12 am

*The Mauler barely even blinks an eye whilst Kerak is talking, as the beast finishes, The Mauler takes one last puff and drops his cigar to the ground, stomping the ember out*

The Mauler: Kerak, *The Mauler snickers* now why would you think I would resort to dirty tactics...

Don't you think a leopard can change its spots?

It is true I have stepped on many a toes to get where I am, but thats business Kerak, and one thing you are clearly yet to learn about it.

Kerak your right, the best man will win out there tonight and it doesn't matter who the fans are behind or who has the hard hitting moves, IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER ABOUT THE 1, 2 ,3...

Because tonight Kerak its an I Quit Match.

And whilst I'd like to stand here and say I'm not going to be affected by the stuff your going to throw at, I can't becuase you going to beat the living crap out of me!

But the good thing is about this match Kerak, I know when to shut my mouth!

And it all comes down to who says the magic words...

And right now Kerak...

I'm done with the talking tonight.

*The Mauler puts his sunglasses on to avoid the harsh light of Kerak's flame

Kerak is seen in the reflection of the tinted lenses looking extremely frustrated at The Mauler simply walking away from him

Kerak opens his mouth...*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mauler vs. Kerak for the NICW World Heavyweight Championship   The Mauler vs. Kerak for the NICW World Heavyweight Championship EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:10 pm

Kerak watches as the Mauler makes his way down the corridor. He says to the cameraman, who is still rolling the film:

"Well, he certainly has a gift of gab and he is a real expert on one subject....himself! Hopefully, he'll only have 2 words to say during our match...and you know what those words are!"

Kerak gives a odd-looking ticket to the cameraman, and says, with a wink:

"See me from the front row. You'll get a good look at a real match tonight!"

The cameraman stops the camera and smiles, looking down at a pass he has never seen before - emblazoned with a picture of Kerak, astride his black stallion - with the words "Front Row Pass - by order of Kerak".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mauler vs. Kerak for the NICW World Heavyweight Championship   The Mauler vs. Kerak for the NICW World Heavyweight Championship Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mauler vs. Kerak for the NICW World Heavyweight Championship
Page 1 of 1