NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

No Excuses

Go down 
AuthorMessage

No Excuses Empty
PostSubject: No Excuses   No Excuses EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:48 pm

*Four different pyro's go off and fireworks rain down on the stag. Who Gon Stop Me by Jay-z and Kanye West starts to blast on the loudspeaker; and, hearing rap, the crowd immediately rises to their feet as they assume it is Lionman. The applause and cheering that he gets is somewhat half-hearted after the beating he took from Malvert last week.*

*Though seemingly hurting from the total obliteration, the King of the Jungle jogs down the ramp giving high-fives to the people in the front row. Unlike what he would normally do, the Beast jogs past the ring before coming up the commentators table, where he slows down to a walk before stopping right next to Gerry Adams and Ian Paisley*

Lionamn: "You guys don't mind, do you?"

*Ian and Gerry look at each other, but even if Lionman was not so imposing, they would say yes. He is an old friend of theirs from his first tour in NICW*

Ian Paisley: "I don't see why not. You're an old friend."

*Gerry nods in agreement and the 400 pound giant takes a seat, putting on the third headset at the commentators table. Ensuing is an awkward silence, none of the three wanting to start the conversation, finally Lionman ends it*

Lionman: "I guess you two are wondering why I came down here, and it really is quite a simple thing. The saying 'talk is cheap' is quite true for me right now. I was all hyped up for God knows what reason, and I was not focused on Malvert, I was focused on myself. Truth is, he was ready for the match, I wasn't. He performed better than I did and I lost. I hate to say it, but he deserved the win."

*He looks over at the two hired commentators for their input, and after a few seconds, they notice and are quickly Gerry starts to speak*

Gerry Adams: "Yeah, you got your sh*t rocked! *Ian gives him a look* C'mon Ian, he knows I'm joking. Just trying to lighten the mood."

*The beast laughs unconvincingly, though he does not really seem to care about what the two commentators think. He seems to only have come out her to prove a point.*

Lionman: "Well, you're right. I did get beat, but I still am one of the best wrestlers in the company. There is no doubt in that. The fans love me, hell, I just got a check of over one-hundred thousand last week, and let me tell you, most of that was from merchandise. *to the headset* oh shut up, I can talk about whatever I want when i make you hundreds of thousands a week. *Somewhat annoyed, Lionman continues* Where was I? Oh. I am one of the most, if not the most popular wrestler in Northern Irish Championship Wrestling, and I am one of the best. It only helps the company if I am in a championship match. Even a Belfast Brawl, or whatever the rumble here is called. I would outlast everybody, it is how I am. But alas, the management does not decide to give me anything. Believe me, I love the management, they helped me out during my time of self-pity, but they are not helping themselves."

Ian: "You only came out here because they wanted you to do another segment in your locker room, and you didn't want to. You don't want us to talk, do you. Yeah. I'll be quiet now."

*Lionman chuckles a bit, but nods at Ian signifying that he is right.*

Lionman: "The match I have tonight is for my show, NICW. It is like high school football in a way, you have to represent what you play for. I face Nick Nitro of IAW tonight, and honestly, he is not that good. Of course, I would rather a title match, but I promise my head is in the right place tonight. I am having no fantasies about a title. It is time for me to put up or shut up."

*Lionman gets up and walks back up the stage towards the locker rooms, not bothering with the fans, intent on his match.*
Back to top Go down

No Excuses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NICW :: Role Plays :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: