NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

Kerak has a talk with SCGB

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kerak has a talk with SCGB Empty
PostSubject: Kerak has a talk with SCGB   Kerak has a talk with SCGB EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:46 pm

The camera zooms in back stage as Kerak walks up to the General Manager....

Kerak: Boss, a word with you?

SCGB: Sure Kerak, what's on your mind?

Kerak: Well this match tonight - World Title Semi-Finals - don't you think you should have put someone with a bit more experience with Electric Animal? I'm not afraid or anything..but look at his record! He's about 40th in the entire world - nevermind him being among the top in this Federation.

SCGB: Well, you gotta get the experience somehow. You've come a long way fast but we don't want you getting too big a head because you've put away a lot of wrestlers.

Kerak: This isn't revenge for me trouncing Dirty Mike, is it? I know you guys have been close over the years.

SCGB: You think that small of me!

Kerak: No...no... Sorry, I take it back....just wondering why I might be getting into on over-matched situation.

SCGB: Ok. Well, you never know about these things. One wrestler can have a bad night...while the other has a good one.

Kerak: Well, I'll give it my best shot.....but i'm also going to be careful not to be seriously injured because I want to finish this season in good shape!

SCGB: I wouldn't ask for more. Now, go get ready.

The camera pans out....as SCGB watches Kerak walk to his locker room. The words 'you never know, you never know' are barely heard escaping SCGB's lips.
Back to top Go down

Kerak has a talk with SCGB
Page 1 of 1