NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

Welcome to the Golden Years

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mank

Mank

Location : Caracas, Venezuela. Sometimes in a Parallel Dimension Called Universidad Simon Bolivar

Welcome to the Golden Years Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Golden Years   Welcome to the Golden Years EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:12 pm

The camera focus in a big house, with a lot of rooms, a nice garden, in a peaceful zone in the outskirts of the city, then switchs to Mank talking with a woman

Mank: Thank you lady, for your attention, if all is like you told me about, this will be a good aggreemnet the one we just made

Woman: Don't worry sir, you can be sure of it

Mank turns and notices the NICW camera

Mank: Oh hi, surely you're asking what i'm doing here. No, i'm not buying a house, and no, not paying anything for a parent, or doing dirty tricks today. Yeah, i know it sounds weird

The cameraman takes a look on the papers

Mank: yes is about this, Gary, you have been so nice to me these last seasons, that i feel obliged to give you a proper retribution for all your effort. Letting me kick your butt match by match, you couldn't be more nicer. So yeah, why not doing something for you?
I just got you a room here, for when we end tonight's match, hoping you at last learn the lesson. That's all, these papers will be on your desk later, Gary, hope you use them wisely

The camera focus in a wooden post as Mank is walking out the place. The post says "Welcome to the Golden Years, The best experience you can have to not worry about how old you are. Retirement House"

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Golden Years
Page 1 of 1