NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

Final Chance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Final Chance Empty
PostSubject: Final Chance   Final Chance EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:32 pm

The camera pans in backstage as we can see NICW General Manager Stone Cold Gary Barnes walking down the corridor backstage.

Boo's ring out from every corner of the arena.

GA: Well this can't be good. It's not often we see the boss in the locker room area.

IP: Someone might be in trouble here.

Stone Cold Gary Barnes can be seen to stop walking and walk into one of the private locker rooms, as the camera man catches up the camera zooms in on the name on the door as it reads.. DEMO. The cameraman then enters the locker room as we can see Demo lifting weights and the boss standing beside him.

SCGB: Last week you failed me. What the hell am i paying you for? Infact don't answer that because the answer is quite simple.... Nothing!!!

GA: This might take a turn for the worst.

SCGB: Now tonight i have booked a rematch, and believe me when i say this.... This is your final chance!!! If you fail me tonight you'll be working job matches to every reject that i can find. From now until you retire. Evil Incarnate must lose those World Tag Team Titles and they must lose them TONIGHT!!! Now make sure your ready when the time comes, and clean this place up its like a dump in here.

IP: It's a backs to the wall job tonight for Demo, and this can only be bad news for our World Tag Team Champions.

Stone Cold Gary Barnes walks out of the office as Demo can be seen to throw a dumbell against his locker as the camera pans back to ringside.
Back to top Go down
https://nicw.forumotion.com

Final Chance
Page 1 of 1