NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

res seg "Fights back"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyper

Hyper

res seg "Fights back" Empty
PostSubject: res seg "Fights back"   res seg "Fights back" EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:59 pm

Fear Campaign by Fear Factory start playing at NICW arena as well as titantron showing the greatest moves and moments of Hyper’s career. Crowd already getting excited and waiting for the RoA Legacy member.

And here he comes! Hyper showing up under a titantron.
Crowd chanting: ”Hyper Hyper Hyper!”.

Hyper wears black chemise and gray jeans and dark robe. Peoples make an ovation for wrestler while champion make his way to the ring.

Hyper take the microphone from the ringside.

Hyper: Hello people!

Mass crowd support

Hyper: I have two news for you from last Resurrection show. First – bad. I lost my Immortal legends title and now I’m not a champion any more. And it’s all my fault on this. It is I who force our lovely GM set me a title defense on show, it is I who fight Lantern and it is I who lost. Match was really hard and initiative comes from one to another, but unfortunately Green Lantern was able to do his moves best and knocks me out in a two of three submission match.

Disappointed people’s reaction.

Hyper: But me will not be me if I don’t fights back. In my career was some people who able to defeat me, even squash me, but I always look forward for re-match and I always get my victory on them. And that’s why i have second news for you, good one. I want my title re-match on that show!

Hyper: That’s right. Green Lantern, I want you to come out and accept my challenge like a man. You are good wrestler and you prove it on last Resurrection, taking belt from me. But now u
it’s my turn and I know i can beat you this time. I don’t even care about match type this time, I ready for every rules you want. Just put your title on the line, like I did last week and I will get it back! I’m waiting, TGL…
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

res seg "Fights back" Empty
PostSubject: Re: res seg "Fights back"   res seg "Fights back" EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:22 pm

''Glass Shatters'' by Disturbed plays throughout the arena as NICW General Manager Stone Cold Gary Barnes makes his way out to the top of the entrance ramp as a chorus of boo's can be heard from the NICW Faithful in attendance.

GA: Well that's not The Green Lantern but i think Hyper is about to get his answer.

SCGB: Well Hyper last week you indeed went against my advice and insisted on defending your title, and for your carelessness... you lost your title. Now tonight you are asking for a rematch and i'm going to grant this request, but if you should lose in your match tonight then to the back of the line you go in the title picture.

IP: Tough but fair.

SCGB: Tonights title match will be a Last Blood match and to be quite honest, i expect you two to beat the holy hell out of each other and put on a preformance like no other. Now you should use what remaining time you have left to prepare for the task at hand, remember if you lose your out of the title picture, and theres a hell of a lot of competition for that title. Now let's continue with the show.

Back to top Go down
https://nicw.forumotion.com

res seg "Fights back"
Page 1 of 1