NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

Kerak prepares to meet Dirty Mike

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kerak prepares to meet Dirty Mike Empty
PostSubject: Kerak prepares to meet Dirty Mike   Kerak prepares to meet Dirty Mike EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:06 pm

The camera zooms into the locker room where Kerak is preparing himself for tonight’s match – 10 minutes of stretches followed by 50 1-hand pushups, 50 headstand to handstands, 50 lunges, 50 lifts with the kettle bell and last, but not least, practicing rippling his muscles to different types of music.

After that, he goes into kind of trance and uses some Tai-Chi exercises to calm his mind.

Candy peeks in the locker, smiles and beckons the cameraman to follow her into the room.

Candy: Hi Kerak I know you are busy getting ready for tonight’s match but can I ask a few questions?

Kerak: (smiling) I always have time for you, little one.

Candy: (blushing) Um, Kerak, what do you think about the new setup in the Federation?

Kerak: It’s hard to say right now. Lots of changes going on but I am happy to be in the same division as SCGB. I’ve become much, much better since I joined NICW and plan to keep going – although there are some really tough wrestlers at the top.

Candy: What about tonight’s match against Dirty Mike?

Kerak: Well, I’ve never battled against him before but I know he has 2 things going for him. First, he’s been around a long time so he has a lot of experience. Second, he’s a tech and techs give me problems. However, I’m strong and as ready as I’m going to be….so bring him on!

Candy: Well, Kerak, good luck.

The camera pans out – as Kerak gomodjrf wrapping his hands and Candy is off to her next interview
Back to top Go down

Kerak prepares to meet Dirty Mike
Page 1 of 1