NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

first show title tourney

Go down 
AuthorMessage

first show title tourney Empty
PostSubject: first show title tourney   first show title tourney EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:37 pm

*Axl comes down from the consession stands ,through the crowd with his chain wrapped around his fist.He jumps the barricade and goes to the announcing area and snatches a mic up.Axl walks the steps and gets into the ring with a look of seriousness in his eyes.*

Axl Rotten:So I have to win a tourney to get what I deserve and is rightfully mine?!What the Hell?! (pauses and paces from one turnbuckle to another)I have been here for I don't know how many seasons and saw big names come and go,guys saying I'm going to win this and I'm going to stomp you...blah,blah...blah!I'm am still here and get no respect from the front office,I shouldn't be in a damn tourney!I should be handed the vacant title and move on,there is no one more deserving and could bring back the prestiege to the title like me.I am the Hardcore Hero of these maggots out here and they pay to watch me!

*crowd rains down deafening boos on Axl*

Axl:I put money in the front office pockets because I put these losers in these seats.What do I get as payment for that?I get put in a stinking tourney!!!Whatever...I will just put on end to all the doubters and dominate like only I can and stomp the hell outta anyone and everyone who those morons put in my way.....and that starts with you Yohanna,yeah I said Yohanna ,do something about it!You gonna be the 1st in a long line of whoopens coming to this fed!

*Axl throws the mic and walks up the ramp with a disgusted look on his face.A fan is holding a Yohann sign and he stops and blows his nose on it and throws it back at the fan*
Back to top Go down

first show title tourney
Page 1 of 1