NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

Changes in Card

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hyper

Hyper

Changes in Card Empty
PostSubject: Changes in Card   Changes in Card EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:43 am

And we turn to backstage where cameraman follow angry-looking Hyper trough a long corridor. Hyper enters GM’s office without any knocking.

Hyper: Barnes, what the hack?! I’m here in NICW already for years. And all that time do you even hear my interviews or something?

Hyper get his Immortal legends belt from his shoulder and put in hand.

Hyper: As a champion – Tag, European or Immortal Legends – whatever I always wanted only one – became a damn good champion and have a great reign. That’s why I want fight rehab so much in past seasons and that’s why now I want beat the hell of all challengers fro that belt. And what I’ve today. First – I don’t know my opponent till I get to arena today, second – it’s TGL and match will be without title on the line. With that Barnes you make me very disappointed and angry about you. So as many and many NICW fans which you left without major title defense tonight, because as World Heavyweight Title now vacated I’m most prestigious champion at this moment. And I say this not because of my EGO or my willing to have great reign or something that’s because I take care of NICW fans, who’s forgotten by NICW GM. Be a smart man – make my match against The Green Lantern for the title and I will show how good champion you looking at now.

SCGB: Are you completey insane? I’m the boss and i do what I want, i make the matches that i want and most importantly... i decide when the champions defend their titles!!! Now that you remember just who runs things around here... if you really want to defend your title so bad... then so be it, but you owe me a favour if i change this to a title match.. do we have an understanding?

Hyper: Yes we do. Strong words, Gary. Finally you made some right decision. And about your last words. Hm, I’m not stupid so while I’m NICW wrestler I should do anything what you want, BUT! But only what includes my wrestler contract. So I’ll accept this terms, if it will be all legal. Now I’ve got to go and make some preparing for my match. See ya, “boss”.

SCGB: Good. Now go and get ready for your title match. If you lose to this guy i will make sure it's a long hard road back to that title agaim... do not fail me.

Hyper leaves the boss in his office as the camera rolls back to ringside.
Back to top Go down

Changes in Card Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes in Card   Changes in Card EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:26 pm

Hyper wrote:
Hyper leaves the boss in his office as the camera rolls back to ringside.

Instead of that part I'd like to add something if ya don't mind Wink

A heavy knock is heard at the door just before Hyper could leave SCGB's office

-

SCGB: Come in!

-

The door is slammed on the wall and The Green Lantern storms in. He goes immediately to stare at Hyper and cracks a cocky grin across his face

-

TGL: Well well well...What do we have here? A poor and mindless so called champion who begs the General Manager for some attention. Well Hyper you want to be booked in the main events? You need to earn this...how did you spell it? "most prestigious champion at this moment" ? Pfft allow me to have a laugh cause you're funny man...You're really really funny...

-

TGL breaks in a laughter that makes him roll on the floor.

-

TGL: Hahahahahahahahah....Incredible...

-

Out of the blue he gets up on his feet and takes a much serious pose...

-

TGL: You and me tonight. And with the gold on the line...You stand no chance...See you in the ring chump!

-

The camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down

Changes in Card
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NICW :: Role Plays :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: