NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

Welcome to the New NICW!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the New NICW!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the New NICW!!   Welcome to the New NICW!! EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:24 pm

-
The camera pans in backstage as we can see the NICW Faithful... suddenely the sound of glass shattering can be heard throughout the arena as 'Glass Shatters' by Disturbed plays in the speaker system and NICW General Manager Stone Cold Gary Barnes begins to make his way to the ring with a microphone in hand.
-
Mixed reactions from the NICW Faithful in attendance.
-
GA: Here we go Ian. The boss is on his way to the ring and business is about to pick up.
-
IP: Hopefully he will address the World Title situation.
-
Stone Cold Gary Barnes slides into the ring as he raises his arm and his music comes to a halt.
-
SCGB: Welcome one and all to the new NICW!!!
-
More mixed reactions from the NICW Faithful in attendance.
-
SCGB: Tonight is the begining of season number twenty seven here on NICW and after last season's business with roster draft's and shows being sold... I have a feeling this is going to be the begining of some better days here on NICW.
-
GA: Let's hope so.
-
SCGB: Now as i am sure you are all well aware... Our World Champion was drafted to IAW. So that means we are in need of a new top dog around these parts.
-
IP: Here we go.
-
SCGB: So i have arranged a tournament to take place to determine the new NICW World Heavyweight Champion. There will be eight men involved and the first round of matches will take place right here tonight live on NICW Resurrection.
-
Cheers from the NICW Faithful.
-
SCGB: Each match will have a fifthteen minute time limit and the four matches will be randomly assigned and are as follows... Mortal Van Dam to face off against Electric Animal inside of a Steel Cage.
-
GA: This should be an interesting encounter as these two have been teaming up recently.
-
SCGB: The second match will see Dirty Mike to face off against Kerak in an I Quit Match.
-
IP: The former three time world champion will be going against a man that will be haveing his first match on NICW Resurrection.
-
SCGB: The third match will feature Malvert as he faces off against The Mauler in a Ladder match.
-
GA: Two men that have held many titles on Ulster Under Fire now find themselves with the oppertunity of a lifetime. The World Heavyweight Championship could be but three matches away for one of these men.
-
SCGB: The fourth and final match will feature 'The Biggest Name in the Business' Aaron Rehab and The Future Tony Sensation to do battle in an Ambulance match.
-
IP: Two of the best in the business today.
-
SCGB: The Winners of these four matches will advance to the semi finals of the tournament, which will take place next week... right here on NICW Resurrection. I wish you all the best of luck and may the best man win.
-
Mixed reactions from the NICW Faithful.
-
GA: Well i think it's safe to say it will be a very interesting night Ian.
-
SCGB: Now with that business out of the way... Let's talk about tonight and more importantly... Tonights Main Event. We have two guys in the back, that think they are 'Unbeatable' as a team... they are currently the reigning and tonight the defending NICW World Tag Team Champions... Evil Incarnate!!! Mank and Aleister Deadgrave tonight it's no DQ tag team style... with the straps on the line. I got our 'Resident Terminator' at the ready... and tonight your run of good luck will come to a sudden end by the hands of Demo and myself.
-
More Mixed reactions from the NICW Faithful in attendance.
-
SCGB: Don't worry though i have ordered some extra ambulances to be on standby tonight as things may get messy.
-
IP: Sounds like things may get extreme in our main event of the evening.
-
SCGB: Now let's get this season underway and get our first match started.
-
Stone Cold Gary Barnes drops his microphone and exits the ring as his music plays and he makes his way to the backstage area.
-
GA: There we go Ian. Tonight is certainly looking like it will be a night to remember. I can see a Steel Cage lowering as we speak, so i guess the first match is going to be Mortal Van Dam verus Electric Animal.
-
IP: You catch on quick Gerry. Now can it while the wreslters are introduced.
-
The camera pans to the entrance ramp.
-
Back to top Go down
https://nicw.forumotion.com

Welcome to the New NICW!!
Page 1 of 1