NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

A new Champion, A new era

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Mauler
Admin
The Mauler

A new Champion, A new era Empty
PostSubject: A new Champion, A new era   A new Champion, A new era EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:27 am

*The deafening sound of machine gun fire reigns down upon the rauchous crowd as they begin to jeer and throw garbage at the entrance ramp
The Mauler's entrance music plays and he pushes his way through the curtain standing at the top of the ramp.
The look on his face, despite the sunglasses, suggests business and he looks around at the crowd then down to the ring as he proceeds to make his way methodically to the ring, on his way down he grabs a mic and stands hands by his side in the middle of the ring.
The longer The Mauler remains silent, the louder the crowds boos get, instead of waiting for the noise to subside The Mauler raises the mic to his mouth*

The Mauler: It is no secret that at last season's PPV, Immortal Legends Act 2, I did what I could not do the first time around at the first IL, and that was to beat Nick Nitro, for the European Championship.

*The serious look on The Mauler's face momentarily devolves to a sly grin*

The Mauler: It is no secret also that I am here on Resurrection because of what happened the Wednesday after that PPV, on the final Ulster Under Fire in wrestling history. It was on that historic night, that I The Mauler, was saved from eternal mediocrity, that being having to continue to fester in the minor leagues that now becomes Insane Anarchy Wrestling. And rose like a pheonix out of the ashes back to where I belong right here on Resurrection!

*With that the crowd bursts into hysterical booing*

The Mauler: Now your thinking, Mauler, we know this comes as no surprise, we saw this all happen last season. Now obviously thats the visible light spectrum that only you idiots can see. What I am talking about is the lack of surprise in how it happened and why it happened. Because not even the blind are stupid enough not to see my talent. It was only a matter of time before I reclaimed my European Championship. It was only a matter of time before I once again came home to Resurrection.

AND BELIEVE YOU ME!

It is only a matter of time before I am headlining the biggest PPVs that wrestling has to offer, right here in NICW!

But there is one thing that has been bugging me ever since last season finished...

With such the mass exodus, of I guess semi-talented wrestlers...

Who is left for The Mauler to defeat?

Nick Nitro has been drafted to IAW, and he certainly isn't going to be able to go after MY championship.

The Silver Fanged Wolf, well who knows where he is, he seems to have grown wings and flown the coop all together!

Basically what I am saying is, I am a Champion without challenge...

The proverbial target that is supposedly painted squarely on my back seems to have shrunk and shrunk with every passing victory.

And do I mind not having any real challenges, I guess not, because I get to keep my championship for as long as I damn well please.

But I guess I want my cake and want to eat the whole damn thing too.

And tonight I'm going to do that very thing.

Because tonight I take on Malvert in the World Title Tournament.

And at the end of this yellow Brick Road NICW is going to have a unified European and World Heavyweight Champion!

Last edited by The Mauler on Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malvert

Malvert

PostSubject: Re: A new Champion, A new era   A new Champion, A new era EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:58 pm

OOC: I made this rp so it could lead to a rivalry in the future. Dont know if you are up to it, but with this we can go either way

As soon as The Mauler stops talking "Indestructible" starts to play. The face expression of the Mauler changes as he turns his face towards the entrance ramp where Malvert is standing with a mic in his hand.

Malvert is looking at the crowd all around him and has a huge smile on his face.

Malvert: "Finally!!!..I am back where i belong..on the greatest brand of them all..Resurrection!!.."

The crowd is screaming Malverts name as he The Mauler is waiting for what Malvert has to say.

Malvert: Mauler..Did you just call these people, chanting my name....Idiots?!?!..

The crowd start to booo again making The Mauler know he is not liked.

Malvert smiles a bit.

Malvert: Yeah, thought so...

Malvert smiles again as the crowd continues there booo, but this time even harder as The Mauler looks around into the crowd.

Malvert: Ok..ok..easy now everyone...

Malvert: Let me be the firt to welcome you to as you say it yourself, the main show. And now we are at it, i would like to welcome someone else to this show aswell and that person is...me!.

Malvert nods his head, as he is happy to be in Resurrection

Malvert: It seems to me, you think you are the best thing going around here saying there was no more competition and calling every wrestler in the back, including me, a semi-talented wrestler. And judging the belt around your waist, you seem to have a reason to bragg. i've got to hand it to you, you did something i could not and that is defeating Nick Nitro for the European Title and that is something i can respect.

Malvert: But there is still something i have a problem with and that is the way you treat these people. These people are the reason you get to hold your championshop, without them, you and even me, would be nowhere...

The crowds starts to chant Malverts name again

Malvert: Tonight we will face each other to see who advances to the next round of the tournement, but tonight i dont care if i win or loose. I just want to give these people what they want to see and that is giving you a beating of your lifetime. You are just a greedy ....... that want it all, but trust me when i say this. I wont stop untill you apologize to the NICW crowd. And if you dont, i will do anything in my power to kick you out of the tournement, or take your EC title. So tonight a win, lose or draw, wont matter, because we will meet each other again eventually!!!....

Malvert drops the mic as he slowly walks towards the ring when his entrance song starts to play again
Back to top Go down
The Mauler
Admin
The Mauler

PostSubject: Re: A new Champion, A new era   A new Champion, A new era EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:09 am

*The Mauler holds up his hand to Malvert as he makes his way to the ring to meet*

The Mauler: Hold up for one second Malvert...I know these people were just cheering you, but in all honesty...even they didn't understand a thing you just said. And thats the very reason they are idiots, they mindlessly cheer for mediocrity, something that you clearly are the embodiment of.

You strut down here making all those bold promises that, quite frankly, I have heard a thousand times before.

DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT!

I don't care what it is you do, as long as it doesn't involve me having to listen to the same old garbage that 44 other guys have vomited out week after week.

You are right with one thing, I am the champion and you should respect me.

And what was it you said...you don't mind if you lose?!

As long as you've put on a good match...

Hey mate, I'm all about putting on a good match, but if you don't aim for the top you clearly arn't going to go anywhere and thats why you failed where I succeeded and that was defeating Nick Nitro to take back my European Championship!

You over rate yourself Malvert, yes I did say that the locker room back there and in IAW is full of, at best, semi-talented wrestlers...but you Malvert, you are no where near the calibre of those guys.

If you think for a second that I am going to be concerned with you for a second you better think again, because whilst the old cliche goes 'One week at a Time' I know that by the end of the season I am going to be the NICW World Heavyweight Champion.

So to all those other guys in the tournament, don't even bother lacing your boots...

And the thing that really pisses me off the most about this tournament, you've got guys like Aaron Rehab who have clearly failed before losing titles, they do not deserve another chance. They think that because the fans get behind them and can bench the largest weight, they got a birth right to the top.

Hell No!

This is the reason I am here to send people like Rehab a reality check. I will uncover all of you for what you are, I will leave you with no doubt who is trully the best in the world.

And as far as these people go, these people don't give me anything, I get paid by NICW, I earn that money with wins and championships. Yeah there attendance here today may count for a small, SMALL part of the total income of this company but lets be serious Malvert...

NICW is a global juggernaut, we are unmatched...hell you may as well consider us a monopoly because with talent such as myself headlinging shows, I can berate these people as much as I want and they will keep coming back for more because they have no other choice.

So do not insult me with your touchy feely tirade on respect, honour and pride because this is the big leagues not some backyard wrestling circus.

We make money because it is a business and ran like a business...you know last season I was on a crusade against Stone Cold Gary Barnes our GM.

I was on a crusade because I thought that he treated us in the wrong way, us wrestlers.

But now I am seeign things with much more clarity than before.

Gary is merely doing good business and I have managed to uphold my end of the bargain...

The point is Malvert, what are you going to do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Champion, A new era   A new Champion, A new era Empty

Back to top Go down

A new Champion, A new era
Page 1 of 1