NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

Finish Line

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hyper

Hyper

Finish Line Empty
PostSubject: Finish Line   Finish Line EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:26 am

Fear Campaign by Fear Factory start playing at NICW arena as well as titantron showing the greatest moves and moments of Hyper’s career. Crowd already getting excited and waiting for the RoA Legacy member.

And here he comes! Hyper showing up under a titantron with Immortal Legends Title on his shoulder.

Crowd chanting: ”Hyper Hyper Hyper!”.

Hyper wears black chemise and gray jeans and dark robe. Peoples make an ovation for wrestler while champion make his way to the ring.

Hyper take the microphone from the ringside.

Hyper: Good night Ulster Under Fire!

Peoples shows great support for a champ.

Hyper: It is funny how thing can changes, turns and link with each other. Tonight will be my first title defense in another match against Rehab and it will be last Ulster Under Fire show. As I heard at PPV that UUF will be replaced with Insane Anarchy Wrestling shows I decide that I must be at last UUF show and I must defend my Immortal Legends Title Tonight plus Aaron should have his fairy PPV rematch.

Another chanting wrestler’s name.

Hyper: It’s been a long time since I was a regular part of Ulster Under Fire and become a part or Resurrection roster but I’ll always remember UUF times. In UUF i start climbing up trough ranking and win my first title which was European Title. And week after i bring this title on Resurrection show and now I really happy that current European Champion Mauler and his belt stays with NICW.

Crowd chanting: ”NICW! NICW! NICW!”.

Hyper: But as everyone in a roster thinking of big draft which don’t finish yet I think of my coming match. I know that I will stay with NICW and happy with it. But I’m not just a simple wrestler now, I’m a champion and as a champion I must think of defenses most. So I’ve got some words for the man who will be my first opponent for IL Title. For the man who I fight whole month long and now it’s seems like will be our last fight. Aaron Rehab, be ready. Be ready for another lose tonight.

Hyper raise Immortal Legends belt by one hand.

Hyper: Yes, I’m very proud by holding so important belt as IL title. I win in a brutal match, but no one can name that match an epic or something and it’s just because I want to win that match and I did that. While every one expect that it’s you Rehab will dominate whole match and I will thinking of a way to outsmart you and climb to the top of that ladder a just put my own rules on PPV. Screw PPV status of that match and screw it’s rules. No strategy just pure and brutal attacks without any thinks of defense and that’s bring me KO win over you.

Hyper: Many peoples says after Monday that win over you was a biggest Hyper victory in career. They are right but only by a half. This is a biggest win of my career at this moment. My biggest victories will be in future I believe. I’ll not stop by winning Immortal Legends Title I will defend, defend and defend it over and over again until someone will be able to take it from me, but not tonight! I defeat you at PPV and I will do that one more time and this match, Rehab, will be my first title defense!

Hyper take back microphone to a ring side, raise his belt high and with huge crowd support leave a ring.
Back to top Go down

Finish Line
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NICW :: Role Plays :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: