NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

rp for last show

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

rp for last show Empty
PostSubject: rp for last show   rp for last show EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:43 pm

*Axl Rotten stands in the ring with a disgusted look on his face pacing back and forth clinching the mic with a deathgrip.He stops at and leans on the ropes facing the entrance*

Axl:Well Gary I ask for an answer and get nothing!What the hell am I here,some trash who just blew in and hasen't proved nothin?!Sure I'm no brown-nosing loud mouth who just talks because I like the sound of my voice but is that what you like.You want a guy who talks about *sarcasticly*"Oh I've been in this fed and I've been here and I did this"blah,blah.....blah.If you were so good you should've been running the joint.I have been HERE for 12 seasons,3 years and didn't get nothin handed to me.I have had and caused blood to be spilled in this ring.I have showed to be faithful to this fed and I get treated like a 3rd string quarterback.I am not going to stand here and hold the jock of an unproven,trash-talkin,know it all!I called you last week about getting cheated by your refs and get a tag match,not a rematch!Did you think that was going to ease it?!Hell no!I used to not care about titles and all that,but now that I see the primates that win it and don't deserve it.I get a little heated.Wolf, or whatever your name is.....you know what it's Old Yeller from now on just so I can remember the name and it fits you because I think the color fits...Yella!You are not the face of this fed,I am.I am not only a legend.... but a wrestling god!

*crowd boos*

Axl:Gary you know I deserve a title after getting cheated after holding the last one for a week after beatin Malvert and gettin cheated on his rematch.Tell me I'm wrong!

go ahead and do yours
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

rp for last show Empty
PostSubject: ...   rp for last show EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:46 pm

-
'Glass Shatters' by Disturbed plays throughout the arena as NICW General Manager Stone Cold Gary Barnes makes his way to the top of the entrance ramp with a microphone in hand.
-
SCGB: Why is it everytime i talk with you it's about the same old issue's.... some form of title shot at one of our champions. The fact of the matter is that i can't guarentee any title match until i see if you are still on my roster come the end of the night. As i am sure you are well aware there is a roster draft going on during this very show, and your name has not come up yet so i am powerless to do anything at this time.
-
Mixed reactions from the NICW faithful in attendance.
-
SCGB: Now with that been said, i need you to vacate the ring as we have a show that needs to continue. Unless you have something to add to that?
-
The camera pans to Axl Rotten in the ring.
-
Back to top Go down
https://nicw.forumotion.com
The Mauler
Admin
The Mauler

rp for last show Empty
PostSubject: Re: rp for last show   rp for last show EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:30 pm

(OOC: Not sure when the first part of the draft takes place, but hopefully this is after the draft so I make sense)

*All of sudden a deafening barrage of machine gun fire pierces the chorus of boos and cheers and both Axl and SCGB turn to the entrance as a hush falls upon the crowd
As the machine gun fire stops and there is a moment of silence before The Mauler's entrance music hits and he pushes his way through the curtain
SCGB begins to move his mic to his mouth...*

The Mauler: No need to speak Gary, no need at all.

I think my presence here right now is easily decipherable, so why don't you just move your way onto the back and stop holding the show up.

There is many things to celebrate here tonight Axl, in fact a whole hell of a lot for me in particular.

First off, this is the final Ulster Under Fire, a show I helped revolutionise from the dimunutive little brother of Resurrection to a global juggernaut that rivalled the biggest shows in the business.

And whilst it may be sad to see the show go, nothing really changes, because the fact of the matter is everytone can still see me on TV and ehre at these live events kick yours and anyone elses asses.

Because as we heard earlier tonight in Part 1 of the NICW/IAW draft.

I am staying right where I belong in NICW, moving back to where I made a name for myself on Resurrection.

And that is the second thing to celebrate I am finally back on Resurrection, Axl, a place that despite all your ranting and whinging, a place that you will never be worthy of visiting, because you simply aren't good enough.

So not only is Ulster wrapping up and I'm moving to Resurrection...

There is one other thing that perhaps you havn't realised,

The third thing that everyone here tonight and everyone watching at home needs to get on there feet and respect me for...

I am once again...

*The Mauler unbuttons his suit jacket to reveal the European Championship strapped firmly around his waste*

The Mauler: Your NEW European Champion!

*There is a mix of boos and cheers coming from the crowd*

The Mauler: Thats right I am a two time, two time Euro Champ.

And if I heard correctly Axl, you want a title shot...?

Well lets see...

You want a title shot...

I've got a title...

WHY THE HELL NOT!

I wasn't planning on doing anything tonight apart from kickign back and witnessing the final UUF, but what better way to send this show off than having the face of UUF kick your ass and take this title with me on my way to Resurrection.

Axl they say be careful what you wish for...

You wanted the Silver Fanged Wolf, hes gone now to IAW...

But you just got yourself into something a whole lot worse.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

rp for last show Empty
PostSubject: Re: rp for last show   rp for last show EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:44 pm

-
SCGB: Ok then it's settled... tonight you two will square off against one another with the European Title on the line.
-
Cheers from the NICW Faithful in attendance.
-
SCGB: As an added bonus for that match... i am going to make it a Hardcore Rules match.
-
More applauds from the NICW Faithful.
-
SCGB: Now i hope you two have fun tonight beating the holy hell out of each other, but for now get your asses to the back so we can continue on with the show.
-
Everyone departs from ringside as the next match get's ready to begin.
Back to top Go down
https://nicw.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

rp for last show Empty
PostSubject: Re: rp for last show   rp for last show Empty

Back to top Go down

rp for last show
Page 1 of 1