NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

Doctor Doctor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aleister Deadgrave

Aleister Deadgrave

Doctor Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Doctor Doctor   Doctor Doctor EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:08 am

A medical man goes through the corridors to Aleister Deadgrave's locker. Camera follows.

Doctor: Good morning, Mr. Deadgrave. I'm Dr. Phillip Greensman. I've been examining the blood and urine samples you provided last week according to NICW's anti-doping politics. Good news is that you're free of steroids or any kind of permormance enhancing drugs. On the other hand I found in your samples certain substances and compounds that are far away from the regular levels.

The doctor looks through the file then goes on.

Doctor: I've been informed that for a couple of weeks you're using some kind of pills. Painkillers if I'm not mistaken and I'm here to fully asure you that phisically you're completely fit - no injuries, no muscle pains... And further use of those pills as a matter of fact causes....

Aleister Deadgrave interrupts him.

AD: Did you finish yet ?! I stand here listening to you patiently, something I don't usualy do. Now get out!

Doctor: But Mr. Deadgrave your health is at stake. I strongly suggest you postpone your match tonight. You've no idea how...

AD interrupts him again.

AD: Blah blah blah blah blah. I'm alive therefore I'll fight. I'm fine the pills are fine. I don't give a **** what your files say. I could use second opinion, right !? MINE. And it says go to the ring and kick some ***.

Doctor: You're underestimating the danger Mr. Deadgrave. Your heart could stop any second on this very ring! Please be reasonable!

AD: I'm reasonable enough not to knock you out right now!

AD air slaps him.

AD: Now get the **** out! And don't bother to come here ever again! Next time send the nurse. The blond one. She'll be much more useful than you.

AD gives a grin as the scene fades.

Back to top Go down

Doctor Doctor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NICW :: Role Plays :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: