NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

things in the past are not solved (ppv rp)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nick nitro

nick nitro

things in the past are not solved (ppv rp) Empty
PostSubject: things in the past are not solved (ppv rp)   things in the past are not solved (ppv rp) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:44 am

The scene opens up just outside the arena. The camera pans around the parking lot looking for someone. There is no one in the parking lot. There are several different production trucks and some people walking on the street off in the distance. All of a sudden a white truck drives by the camera. Inside the truck is Nick Nitro. He packs in the first spot and steps out of the truck, he grabs a black workout bag out of the back of the truck and puts it over his shoulder. He begins to walk toward the arena when he notices the camera. He walks up to the camera.

NITRO: You looking for me? It seems that a guy can't go anywhere around here without finding one of you guys. Sometimes I wonder if you don't have a tracking device on me or something.

NITRO: I am sure you are wanting to know how I feel about what Mauler had to say to me last week about our Euro title match tonight. Well while I respect what Mauler has to say and what he has done in this fed, I don't believe that I see eye to eye in the fact that he is going to walk out tonight with MY title. I have had this title for quite a while and am starting to like it, while its not the biggest of the biggest titles around it suits me just fine for right now. While I agree that the Mauler took me too lightly the last time we faced I don't believe that its going to be any different this time. As a matter of fact I am not any easier to beat the second time around. The only times that I have been beaten the second time around is when some certain individuals decide to lie and cheat to get the win. I have dominated all that have challenged me while I have had a title, its not going to change tonight.

NITRO: As far as the whole not getting respect, it has not changed at all now. The only reason that Stone Cole is putting me on this show is because of my huge loyal fan base. The fans love me and will always love me. Stone Cold Gary Barnes knows that and is using that for his gain. While its a smart business move I know that he is doing it to prove his "point". Well I am going to go out there and do my job and make the fans happy, that is what I DO and someday it will come back around.

Nitro readjusts the bag on his shoulder and walks past the cameraman and grabs the door to enter the arena and opens it and walks into the arena and the camera continues to tape the door till it closes and then it cuts off.
Back to top Go down

things in the past are not solved (ppv rp)
Page 1 of 1