NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

Killbleeddiefiremoshpit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Killbleeddiefiremoshpit Empty
PostSubject: Killbleeddiefiremoshpit   Killbleeddiefiremoshpit EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:04 am

The scene opens up to show The Silver Fanged Wolf sitting on a bench, wearing his usual attire, with a certain item added that is rather noticeable. It's a piece of red tape across his mouth. It has the word life on it in black font. Beside him are posters that are on their sides, so the camera doesn't reveal what they say. He has a radio beside him, and it plays Radical by OFWGKTA, which certainly does fit the mood.

He holds one up to the camera, it reads 'So you thought you'd silence me? By silencing me, all you did was make noise. The whole reason you watch me anymore is to give yourself a reason to get mad at me.'

After about 30 seconds, he picks up another poster. 'But my voice was the only privilege I had. But think about it. No more voice?'

Another card.

'That means that I have nothing to lose. I taught my son that you can- Whoops, I forgot. My life isn't a storyline. I'm not some loser who has to take care of someone else's son because his father died, and that's the closest I'll ever get to having children.'

Even through the tape, it's obvious to see that he's smiling as he held up that card.

'So you thought you killed me? Okay. Whatever.'

Another card, this one has quotation marks.

"But if I have to kiss ass to have a voice, I'd rather be quiet. You can make noise in more ways than one. Lesson number one:'

Another card, the words on this one are bold.

'A wolf can be turned into a wolfhound. But NEVER a lapdog. How does it feel knowing that I can do anything I want without anymore punishment? You took me off my leash, no pun intended. '

He holds up another card that has an extremely explicit action that cannot be said without NICW having to raise their rating from PG 13 to XXX.

After about a minute, he holds up another card. 'Yeah.. that's the best way I can describe what's gonna happen. I've got the rope and masks, just guess what the gasoline's for. No, this isn't a typo, it's not supposed to say Vaseline.

Oh, and for everyone who didn't see, I didn't get a segment in on Ulster, sorry. Was too busy with the law. I took a trip to Washington, since it's close to Canada, before I flew back to Ireland.

Apparently, while I was in Ireland, someone got murdered. Here's the best part. They got murdered in Washington, while I was in Canada. Yet I got in trouble for it. Being famous makes people do funny things, right?

He shakes his head and sighs at the thought. Some people are just so idiotic.

'Oops, did I just break the fourth wall? Hiya guys, and this card is for the one's who watch NICW just to hate on me.'

The next card isn't written, it's a picture.. of TSFW's bare rear end. He just shrugs, it's not like he wasn't trying to offend anyone. And the spazs that watch NICW just to watch his promos and get mad can fall off a cliff. Would he miss them? No, the world would be a better place. The world looks like some sort of magical crap land with all of these trolls hanging around.

Next card has a picture as well. He lays it down on the bench, so the camera can see it, then walks away. It has a caption at the bottom. 'Why do people keep comparing TSFW do the devil? He's bad, but he's nowhere as bad as TSFW.'

Killbleeddiefiremoshpit 35738059

Last edited by Silver Fanged Wolf on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nick nitro

nick nitro

PostSubject: Re: Killbleeddiefiremoshpit   Killbleeddiefiremoshpit EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:18 am

interesting roleplay tsfw but in the pic why is one of the faces upsidedown??? did i miss something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killbleeddiefiremoshpit   Killbleeddiefiremoshpit EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:33 am

Hehe. Odd Future Wolf reference there.

Also, be prepared for next season. Because I'll do alot weirder things when I'm taking your title. Wink
Back to top Go down
nick nitro

nick nitro

PostSubject: Re: Killbleeddiefiremoshpit   Killbleeddiefiremoshpit EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:47 am

just bring it! i would enjoy having a battle with you, hopefully mauler does not take my title on the PPV though. Just bear in mind wolf.....my roleplays will prob not go in the same strange tanget directions that yours do Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killbleeddiefiremoshpit   Killbleeddiefiremoshpit EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:49 am

Hehe. I can live with that. I can turn anyone into a weirdo when they RP with me. Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
The Mauler
Admin
The Mauler

PostSubject: Re: Killbleeddiefiremoshpit   Killbleeddiefiremoshpit EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:44 am

TSFW, always good turning a negative into a positive like you've done with the TWG antics.

I don't know what actually happened but from what I've seen with your efforts in the short time you've been here the game would be lucky to have you as a GM.

And I'm pretty sure that you ain't going after any title considering nick won't have it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killbleeddiefiremoshpit   Killbleeddiefiremoshpit EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:59 pm

Yeah, I try. I'm not a doctor, but I know that exposure is the cure for staph infection. Very Happy:D

Wordplay is my friend.

And I don't care who has the title, because when they change the nameplate to 'wolfy' I won't really care who's it is.

And Gary, TIA, I'm back. I don't care about the chat thing, I'm not going to let them ruin my fun.

I'm back on for our plan.

Also, I am still PMing blake for the other one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killbleeddiefiremoshpit   Killbleeddiefiremoshpit EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:39 pm

Oh, and btw, I am a Mauler mark. <3 your RPs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killbleeddiefiremoshpit   Killbleeddiefiremoshpit Empty

Back to top Go down

Killbleeddiefiremoshpit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NICW :: Role Plays :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: