NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

One Step Left

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hyper

Hyper

One Step Left Empty
PostSubject: One Step Left   One Step Left EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:41 am

We turns into Hyper’s locker room where wrestler preparing for his match. Hyper stops and look at the camera.

Hyper: It should be a huge night for me, but there is only one step left here. Only one step but it the hardest step to this point. And the name of this step is a half of hour waiting and big, important and difficult Ladder Match against Aaron Rehab. If I make this step i will get all what I want at this moment – big win over NICW legend, Immortal Legends Title and big status in roster.

Hyper: But, if I will not able to do this step and win tonight I will make 10 steps backward and will start all from the beginning and from the bottom of rankings. I know that will be on the top NICW soon or later, I can fight trough ranking, I was made this before and get European Title many month ago. So it just a matter of time and ways that I choose to climb up in singles career. This month I choose a shortest, but a hardest way and it’s a beat Aaron. And it’s really hard, I will not tell you many words about how I’m training for my target, but I training to I barely can stand on my feet. But it’s all about progress and becoming better. I can defeat Rehab’s team, I can draw with Rehab and tonight, in this big PPV I must prove that I can beat his in a singles competition.

Hyper: And I will do that!

Hyper punch hard boxing bug standing near.

Hyper: I will beat Rehab tonight, I will climb to the top of ladder and get Immortal legends belt and I will climb to the top of NICW and all in one match. I must win tonight!

Hyper continue his preparing as camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down

One Step Left
Page 1 of 1