NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

The Mauler Resurrection 3 (Put after Garys announcement if possible)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Mauler
Admin
The Mauler

The Mauler Resurrection 3 (Put after Garys announcement if possible) Empty
PostSubject: The Mauler Resurrection 3 (Put after Garys announcement if possible)   The Mauler Resurrection 3 (Put after Garys announcement if possible) EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:37 pm

*The camera's image is being distorted as it appears as though the camera man is running outside on a concrete surface
As the image settles and the camera lifts up it is dark in the car park and seems to be getting darker
A smashing sound is heard and the camera pans to the left to see a figure standing underneath the street lamp
Before the figure can come into focus it throw a rock up at the light, shattering the lamp and plunging the figure into darkness again
As the silhouette moves back into the light of the next street lamp it becomes clear it is The Mauler
He notices the camera and ushers the camera man over to him*

The Mauler: By now I guess the whole world has heard the news...

No more Ulster Under Fire

In two weeks the show that holds host to the arguably the best of the best in this business...

Will be plunged into darkness, forever.

However with this great loss, quite clearly comes great gain.

You see for once perhaps my incessant ranting has paid dividends.

Perhaps my voice, which for so long has gone unheard has been heard.

Perhaps it was rallying of other wrestlers in the locker room that did the job.

I would like to think all that, I would like to think that for once Gary has actually listened to us and acted selflessly.

But in actual fact while the optimists amongst you may hoppe that Gary has changed, that couldn't be further from the truth.

Gary has announced that he will end Ulster and shuffle things up with completely new rosters.

In other words, its just another opportunity for Gary to lift up our hopes to the greatest point they can possibly go only to smash us back down to reality once again.

I would like to think that I am wrong, I would like to...

But Gary, Gareth...Barnsey!!!

You havn't changed, you never have and you never will.

But one thing I can guarantee you, regardless of where I end up after this season...

I'm not going to be far behind.
Back to top Go down

The Mauler Resurrection 3 (Put after Garys announcement if possible)
Page 1 of 1