NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

Addiction ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aleister Deadgrave

Aleister Deadgrave

Addiction ? Empty
PostSubject: Addiction ?   Addiction ? EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:33 am

Mank goes to Aleister Deadgrave locker room for a talk before their tag match. He enters the door and sees AD lying on a bench in deep sleep.

Mank: Hey wake up.

No reaction. Mank raises his voice.

Mank: Wake up, man!

Still nothing. Mank goes to AD and shakes him up. A couple of pills fall from AD's pockets.

Mank: What the hell is that !? WAKE UP!

AD slightly opens his eyes.

AD: Is it time ? I was taking a little nap before the match.

Mank: Yes it is time! What's up with you !? You don't train you don't workout in the gym. We have belts to defend! And now this...

Mank points the pills on the floor.

Mank: What's going on !?

AD: Take it easy partner. It's been a tough week for me. First with this ridiculous banana accident where I injured my knee. Then Barnes knocked me out in the ring. I needed something to kill the pain and that's what the pills are for. I am doing good with them.

Mank: Are you serious ?! You look totally wasted. You're like piece of junk. You must get rid of those drugs you're getting addicted.

AD: Stop talking bul**** man! I'm just still sleepy. I like it that way and don't worry about the match tonight I'll beat them both with one hand tied behind my back.

Mank: I'm familiar with your abilities but you gotta get back in shape, man. See you in the ring.

Mank leaves and AD swallows another bunch of pills.
Back to top Go down
MortalVan Dam

MortalVan Dam

Addiction ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Addiction ?   Addiction ? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:34 am

WIll put my RP here as a reply cos it will be a connecting storyline:

*The camera shows Mortal Van Dam walking in the corridor towards electric_animal’s locker room. Mortal Van Dam knocks and enters*

*electric_animal is seen relaxing on a chair whilst applying some body oil, preparing for the tag team challenge later on*

Mortal Van Dam: Hey man we have to win this match tonight. We’ve made ourselves known now and got what we wanted … tonight is our chance to grab those tag titles. Our opponents made it four wins in a row, four defences … Imagine if we end that winning streak and grab the titles!!

Electric_animal: Yeah, that will lead to a match per week show!! It's been our dream of no longer being the underdogs and become an important in this federation. We deserve this!

Mortal Van Dam: Exactly man!! We have to unite forces and ruin them tonight … this is our chance … let us do it.

Electric_animal: Yeah especially after half their tag team, Aleister, lost to Stone Cold Gary Barnes last week …

*Mortal Van Dam notices the cameraman sneaking behind the door, gets up and slams the door shut*
Back to top Go down

Addiction ?
Page 1 of 1