NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

Upset over the upset?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Upset over the upset? Empty
PostSubject: Upset over the upset?   Upset over the upset? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:44 pm

As the ref raises Deli's and Wolf's hand, the crowd goes wild. The referee checks on Dirty Mike, as he lays motionless on the canvas. The ref calls for EMTs to come to the ring, to try and help him out. Deli leaves the ring, but Silver decides to stay.. it was celebration time.

"So.

Look at Mike.

He's pitiful. He's a guy who's career ended a long time ago. But he just had to keep pushing the limit."

The crowd boos this time, his cheers are only from the few fans that don't like Mike.

GA: I think Mike might be seriously injured.. I don't know if he's in any condition to fight for the tag belts.

"Gary.. come on now. Does it look like Mike's going to be your partner? You think a week can recover what's been about 60 years in the making?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: ...   Upset over the upset? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:55 pm

-
Stone Cold Gary Barnes grabs a microphone from the ring annoucer then turns around to face The Silver Fanged Wolf.
-
SCGB: Well it would appear that miracles do in fact happen. It seems that not all the 'Old School' are in the same peak condition that i still am, and indeed you may be right. Dirty Mike may not be in any condition to challenge for the World Tag Team Titles on the final edition of Ulster Under Fire, but that doesn't really matter anyway, as i can always find a replacement for him at anytime.
-
IP: Easily done for the boss.
-
SCGB: Those World Tag Titles will be mine, even if i have to fight alone for them... Hey i almost forgot... You know offically own 1% of NICW.
-
Mixed reactions from the NICW Faithful in attendance.
-
GA: Thats right Ian. The Silver Fanged Wolf is now 1% share holder here in NICW.
-
IP: What's 1% anyway? It's nothing.
-
SCGB: Your really in the big leagues now, If you wore smart... you would give that 1% NICW stock back to me right now and in exchange i will let you keep your legs. What do you say?
-
IP: A tempeting offer would you not agree Gerry.
-
GA: Yeah right.
-
Back to top Go down
https://nicw.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Upset over the upset?   Upset over the upset? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:01 pm

TSFW looks around at the crowd, and at the announce table. They thought it was entertaining? Rather than fight it, he decides to go with the flow. He takes off his MMA gloves, and balls his fists up.

"Try me. Everyone came here to see a show, you said that if I beat you, you would retire. You got my mindset so ready to teach you some manners. Come on!"

The crowd cheers him on, he didn't care what they thought, he knew that Gary had too much backstage power to leave him alone. It was now or never.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: ..   Upset over the upset? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:21 pm

-
SCGB: You went and lost your damn mind kid.
-
IP: My thoughts exactly. This can't be good for our Ulster Heavyweight Champion Gerry.
-
SCGB: Now heres a little going away present for ya...
-
Stone Cold Gary Barnes drops the microphone and hits The Silver Fanged Wolf a HARDCORE Low Blow!!!
-
GA: Oh my god!!!
-
The Silver Fanged Wolf falls to the ground holding his groin.
-
Stone Cold Gary Barnes picks up The Silver Fanged Wolf and gives him the two finger salute before...
-
Stone Cold Gary Barnes kicks his opponent in the gut
and drops him on his chin executing LEGENDARY Stone Cold Stunner!!
-
The Silver Fanged Wolf flys out of the ring as 'Glass Shatters' by Disturbed plays throughout the arena.
-
IP: The boss has the last laugh as usual.
-
GA: Wolf will be feeling that one in the morning.
-
Stone Cold Gary Barnes exits the ring and makes his way to the backstage area as some backstage officals help The Silver Fanged Wolf to the back.
-
Back to top Go down
https://nicw.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upset over the upset?   Upset over the upset? Empty

Back to top Go down

Upset over the upset?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NICW :: Role Plays :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: