NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

The End of Ulster Under Fire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The End of Ulster Under Fire Empty
PostSubject: The End of Ulster Under Fire   The End of Ulster Under Fire EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:50 am

-
The camera pans into ringside as we see the NICW Faithful in attendance, suddenly 'Glass Shatters' by Disturbed plays through the arena as NICW General Manager Stone Cold Gary Barnes makes his way towards the ring to a chorus of Boo's.
-
GA: Well i guess we won't be waiting long to find out what this annoucement from the boss is.
-
IP: Somebody might be getting fired tonight... just as long as it's not me.
-
Stone Cold Gary Barnes slides into the ring and recieves a microphone from NICW ring annoucer Andrea Corr as his music comes to a halt.
-
SCGB: It appears that some people around here aren't exactly happy with their current spot in the food chain on NICW. We've had the usual bickering and playing to all of you 'Cash Registers'... sorry i mean fans. Hell last week on Resurrection we even had a one man invasion from Ulster Under Fire's The Mauler. It seems that he in particular thinks that he should be in that higher spot on the card, well so does a lot of guys on the fed Mauler. That's why i have came to a solution, and it's a chance for more oppertunity here on NICW for certain wreslters like The Mauler to excel in singles or tag team ventures.
-
GA: This should be good.
-
SCGB: Wednesday the 3rd of August 2011. Mark that date on your calenders, because it's the last time you will be able to see NICW Ulster Under Fire!!!
-
Boo's ring out from around the arena.
-
GA: WHAT!!!
-
IP: Well that's our wages cut in half Gerry.
-
SCGB: There will be a new show in it's place, a new general manager will be reveiled next wednesday to run that show, and on the final Ulster Under Fire we will be having a Roster Draft to determine who will fight on each show. All NICW wreslters will be involved in the draft, even the champions. In fact as of right now i am the only guarenteed person to be still here to entertain you all every monday night.
-
More Boo's from the NICW Faithful in attendance.
-
GA: Lucky us.
-
IP: My thoughts exactly Gerry.
-
SCGB: Enough about the Future, let's talk about tonight. Tonight our NICW World Tag Team Champions 'Evil Incarnate' will put their titles on the line against the team of Mortal Van Dam and Electric Animal. Now i hope they enjoy themselves before the final showdown with myself and Dirty Mike on the final Ulster Under Fire, because tonight i thought we would have ourselves a 'warmup' match. Thats right The Dirty Cold Connection will be in action tonight and we will face the tag team of Deliciouzzz and the NICW Ulster Heavyweight Champion The Silver Fanged Wolf.
-
GA: Sounds like an interesting encounter.
-
IP: Maybe i should get an ambulance on standby for this one.
-
SCGB: What happens to these two unlucky up and comers tonight will be a little preview of what you will see in the final show down match in a little under two weeks.
-
Suddenly The Silver Fanged Wolf's music plays as the camera pans to the entrance ramp.
-
Back to top Go down
https://nicw.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The End of Ulster Under Fire   The End of Ulster Under Fire EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:10 pm

As headstrong by Trapt booms through the arena, The Silver Fanged Wolf makes his way to the ring on a chorus of cheers and boos, but because of his recent actions, the cheers are louder than the boos for once. He has on his ring attire, as if he was prepared to fight Gary now, goodness knows that he wanted to.

"Gary, I know that when you talk, sometimes you don't listen."

He pauses; It's not like anyone was going to disagree with him on that.

"I think that you just said that to prepare for another tag match, you want to fight Deli, who is a former tag champ, and the NICW Ulster Heavyweight champion, The Silver Fanged Wolf."

He shakes his head in pity.

"Really? It sounds to me like you don't want to make it to the final Ulster show. I could do anything from here. I could make an old joke about Dirty Mike. I mean, he had to ride a wheelchair into his last tag match. But that just makes you and Mike closer, because both of you will be riding out on wheelchairs together. Are me and Deli the guys you really want to pick on?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: ...   The End of Ulster Under Fire EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:32 pm

The camera pans to the ring.
-
SCGB: I pick on whoever i want, I'm the boss remember. Now you want to talk about some titles that yourself and Deliciouzzz have picked up during your short times here on NICW, you talk about your former tag champions and your Ulster Heavyweight Title... now listen as I talk about some titles that we have captured... Dirty Mike... Three time NICW World Champion and a Three time NICW World Tag Team Champion, myself... Four time NICW World Tag Team Champion and a former Five time NICW World Heavyweight Champion. Fed record might i add.
-
IP: Now that's impressive.
-
SCGB: Now when we look at things from that angle... then to answer your question... Hell yes i want to pick on you and Deliciouzzz right here tonight. Hell think of it as an honour... your going to get your asses kicked by a Legendary tag team in the business. Someday when your as old and accomplished as we are, and your sitting back in your armchair telling your grandchildren about the ''Glory'' days when you used to be an NICW Superstar. You will be able to tell them with great pride.. 'I once got my ass handed to me by The Dirty Cold Connection in the NICW Arena' in front of about sixty thousand people. Yes it's been a bad year for the business, who would of ever thought that we could be leading the World of federations with such small crowds. Small crowds like this just make it a bit harder for me to become even more rich.
-
IP: And when he becomes even more rich then so do we.
-
GA: Sad but true Ian.
-
SCGB: Oh wait i almost forgot about you there champ. Now why are you still out here? i have already answered your question have i not?
-
The camera pans back to The Silver Fanged Wolf on the entrance ramp.
-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of Ulster Under Fire   The End of Ulster Under Fire EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:42 pm

"You just answered your own question, Gary. Why am i out here? Because I am the Ulster champ. Do I need to say it slowly? I am impressed by your record. But the thing is that humanity has come a long way. We went from living in caves to using electricity, to driving cars. The past can be pretty impressive sometimes. I realized that you've beaten alot of wrestlers.."

He starts to walk to the ring, with his fists balled up.

"But you haven't beaten me. You can beat Tom, John, Dick, Sarah, and the rest of the gang, but I don't care what you've done. You haven't beaten me. I am the champ, and this is my ring. You run this fed from behind your desk, but in this ring, you are my (censored)."

The crowd pops, it's been awhile since someone took a shot at the boss, and they like seeing it happen.

"When I'm old, I would love to tell my family about how much of an honor it was to get my ass handed to me by Dirty Cold connection.. so I cant wait to see how it feels when I tell them about how I beat them."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: ...   The End of Ulster Under Fire EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:12 pm

-
SCGB: Your dreaming mate, i think it's time you woke up and ate your cornflakes. Hell with dreams like that i would say you have been eating more than cornflakes. If you or Deliciouzzz can pin my shoulders to the mat or make me submit here tonight then i will RETIRE!!! out of shame by being beaten by you jokers. Hell i'll even sign over NICW to whoever gets the victory on me, because it's NEVER going to happen!!!
-
IP: Thats what we call confidence Gerry.
-
GA: Yeah over confident is more like it.
-
SCGB: I can understand you may be still on a high after winning such a prestigeious title as the Ulster Heavyweight Championship, but tonight i will pull your head down from cloud nine and stick it straight up your own ass, and then you will know just who you are dealing with... The Dirty Cold Connection... Apart I am great, together we are the best period. Now get your ass to the back and pray to the almighty if you have to.. hell get Ron Simmons and Bradshaw on the phone and hire yourself some protection, do what you got to do but make no mistake that tonight you will get a lesson in pain.. Old School Style!!!
-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of Ulster Under Fire   The End of Ulster Under Fire EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:56 pm

"That was a nice speech.

Do you practice that in the mirror?

That speech was dynamic and all, I wish I could see it when you practice it with your Aaron Rehab and SCGB action figures.

I would want to see what you do with your The Silver Fanged Wolf action figure, but.. I don't. It's kinda creepy.

Do you have a crush on me or something? First, you try to give me some stupid nickname. Then you give me a titleshot. Listen, I don't want to be friends, buddies, pals, amigos, or whatever with you.

The Silver Fanged Wolf isn't your pet. Maybe it's because I'm not the most intimidating guys in the backstage, or maybe you just have a taste for skinny pale white guys with long hair. I don't know. But the closest you're gonna get to me is when I'm choking you out. But.. if you're so confident, I have a wager. My team wins, I get 1% of NICW."

TSFW nods, and he looks around at the crowd, hoping that Gary would feel pressured into it. One percent wasn't alot.. so Gary would never see it coming.

"Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The End of Ulster Under Fire   The End of Ulster Under Fire EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:29 pm

-
SCGB: Ok first of all, I only have eye's for the ladies...
-
Stone Cold Gary Barnes takes a look around the NICW Arena.
-
SCGB: I think it's safe to say all the ugly ducklings are out tonight.
-
Massive boo's from the NICW Faithful as Stone Cold Gary Barnes can be seen dodgeing items that have been thrown his way by angrey fans.
-
SCGB: Second, Tonight you will be beaten until there is but 1% of your body able to properly function, let along give you a 1% share in the global powerhouse that is NICW. Afterall.. a 1% share in NICW doesn't sound like much but then again the mere fact that it is NICW brings it above and beyond. Hell i'll tell you what kid... Your on!!!
-
Mixed reaction from the NICW Faithful in attendance.
-
GA: You have got to be kidding me.
-
IP: Come the end of the night Gerry this guy might have a stake in NICW, though i highly doubt that.
-
SCGB: It'll never happen anyway so why not. Now get your ass backstage before i change my mind. Let's get this show started... now hit my music.
-
'Glass Shatters' by Disturbed plays as GM Stone Cold begins to make his way to the backstage area and The Silver Fanged Wolf disappears backstage.
-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End of Ulster Under Fire   The End of Ulster Under Fire Empty

Back to top Go down

The End of Ulster Under Fire
Page 1 of 1