NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

Ultimate Burial

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ultimate Burial Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Burial   Ultimate Burial EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:04 am

The camera shows a man sitting on top of an ambulance, wearing a black shirt, along with black jeans, with a grin on his face, leaning against a wall. He holds out his right hand, revealing a small paper bag.

Man: This. This is it. This, is where so many of my ooponents wind up. Just sitting here, it gives me memories.. good times, good times.

He smiles, then walks down the hall, he walks past some workers, then leans against a wall.

Man: I look at the past, I see failure. I look at the future, and I see success. Because for so long, this place has been weak.. But no longer. They believed that this place was actually a success.. those fools.

--The figure calmly sighs, looks down and shakes his head in disappointment.--

Man: I mean look at it. Trash cans. Steel chairs. Ladders. All of them simple tools by simple pawns. Do you actually think that a weapon makes up for a lack of talent? Does it make you better?

The man shakes his head again, and chuckles a little.

Man: Because in this bag, I have plenty of toys for pain. They rip through flesh, and could be used.. It's kinda odd..

He pulls out a steel nail, and he squeezes it tight, as if he liked the feeling.

Man: This simple tool. I could cause so.. much pain.. I could stick this through your body, and it would be over.

He lets everything else in the bottom of the bag fall to the ground, revealing many tacks.
Man: Each one of these cause so much pain.. so much, and it amuses me. But do they make me talented? No. They make me a coward.. so, Im going to teach you in my ways, I know that it is hard to resist temptation. Because would you rather be remembered as "The guy in that match", or the guy who made history?

The man stands up, and looks directly into the camera. His smile quickly disappears from his face.

Man: Look at it. We all remember the greats. The Iron Shiek, Bret Hart, Hulk Hogan.. everyone backstage idolizes them. They want to be them. For that.. I almost feel sorry for them. I don't want to be like a legend, I have the talent to be better. I don't need to use an item to cause my damage, I use my bare hands, just like this sport was built on. When you remember the greatest, do you think of the greatest "Chair Shot"? The greatest "Ladder match"? No. You remember the person that made them great. So today, when you look back on my reign of dominance, you will smile knowing that you were there when I started it all. My name is The Silver Fanged Wolf, and remember this. All that glitters, is not gold.

He walks off with a smile on his face, followed by the cameraman. He then gives the cameraman a glare, giving him the obvious signal to cut them feed, and it fades to black.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAUSE. (censored) PAUSE.

The scene widens back out to show The Silver Fanged Wolf.

"I used this promo to get into a few feds. BWB, 4HK, things like that. And I was proud of this. I was SO proud of this. This is the FIRST true promo I ever made. I NEVER planned on airing it, but you asses beat me to it."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--The camera shows Zeus sitting on top of an ambulance, wearing a black shirt, along with black jeans, with a grin on his face, leaning against a wall. He holds out his right hand, revealing a small paper bag.--

Zeus: This. This is it. This, is where so many of my oponents wind up. Just sitting here, it gives me memories.. good times, good times.

--He smiles, then walks down the hall, he walks past some NICW workers, then leans against a wall.--

Man: I look at the past, I see failure. I look at the future, and I see success. Because for so long, this place has been weak.. But no longer. They believed that this place was actually a success.. those fools.

--The figure calmly sighs, looks down and shakes his head in disappointment.--

Zeus: I mean look at it. Trash cans. Steel chairs. Ladders. All of them simple tools by simple pawns. Do you actually think that a weapon makes up for a lack of talent? Does it make you better?

--The man shakes his head again, and chuckles a little.--

Zeus: Because in this bag, I have plenty of toys for pain. They rip through flesh, and could be used.. It's kinda odd..

--He pulls out a steel nail, and he squeezes it tight, as if he liked the feeling.--

Zeus: This simple tool. I could cause so.. much pain.. I could stick this through your body, and it would be over.

--He lets everything else in the bottom of the bag fall to the ground, revealing many tacks.--

Zeus: Each one of these cause so much pain.. so much, and it amuses me. But do they make me talented? No. They make me a coward.. so, Im going to teach you in my ways, I know that it is hard to resist temptation. Because would you rather be remembered as "The guy in that match", or the guy who made history?

--Zeus stands up, and looks directly into the camera. His smile quickly disappears from his face.--

Zeus: Look at it. We all remember the greats. The Iron Shiek, Bret Hart, Hulk Hogan.. everyone backstage idolizes them. They want to be them. For that.. I almost feel sorry for them. I don't want to be like a legend, I have the talent to be better. I don't need to use an item to cause my damage, I use my bare hands, just like this sport was built on. When you remember the greatest, do you think of the greatest "Chair Shot"? The greatest "Ladder match"? No. You remember the person that made them great. So today, when you look back on my reign of dominance, you will smile knowing that you were there when I started it all. My name is Zeus, and remember this. All that glitters, is not gold.

--He walks off with a smile on his face, followed by the cameraman. He then gives the cameraman a glare, giving him the obvious signal to cut them feed, and it fades to black.--

"Does this look familiar? I am NOT a jerk. I am NOT a bully. But I am whatever you are going to make me. Zeus, I hate you. I hate you so much. I want you to (censored) die. I want your entire family to fall off a cliff. And I want you all to burn in hell. So, I am going to ruin your career, and embarrass you. Your career in NICW is over."

The Silver Fanged Wolf's expression doesn't look as calm as it usually is. He actually cares, so his expression shows just how ticked off he is.

"Gather round children, I've got a story to tell.

It starts in EWS.

Elite Wrestling Supremacy.

I had some fans, I was proud of it. I put alot of work and money into that fed. And apprently, Zeus and Gale were fans. So, they went back in the record, and used some of MY work to make their shows better.

I caught Gale. I tried to talk about it, and keep it under wraps. But that (censored) just ignored it. So, Gale, since I am in a bad mood, I am going to kill two birds with both stones.

Pause.

Gale, who the (censored) are you? Go die in a fire.

And Zeus.. this is where I am going to embarrass you so badly you'll be afraid to show your face in NICW.

There once was a little boy named Zeus. He couldn't get people to watch his fed, so he found a guy who goes by The Silver Fanged Wolf.

he begged him to do a interfed feud, but Silver said no, he didn't have enough time.

He begged Silver to put ads for his fed in his show, that way people would watch his fed. He even said that if Silver put his ads on his show, he'd return the favor. Silver LAUGHED. He didn't really care, neither did his show's fans. Why would they want more commercials?

He was a pest.

A bug.

But Silver grew used to him. To Silver, he was a friend.

But that was BEFORE Silver found out that Zeus tried to recruit Silver's most loyal members to join his fed.

Silver never mentioned it. He could've. He should've. But he knew they wouldn't leave. Zeus's fed was (censored) so he knew they wouldn't go there. They wouldn't leave a quality fed for a paycheck fed.

People say that The Silver Fanged Wolf is the devil.

Come on.

He's rude, he's mean, he's evil.

But even the DEVIL isn't as bad as The Silver Fanged Wolf.

Zeus, this was a warning. If I see another one of my promos with you in it, I promise you that you will never be able to get a contract to another fed. Balls in your court, (censored)."

The scene fades out with The Silver Fanged Wolf daring Zeus to do it again. He never made full out disses, but Zeus deserved to die.
Back to top Go down

Ultimate Burial
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NICW :: Role Plays :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: