NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

Caged Fighter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hyper

Hyper

Caged Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Caged Fighter   Caged Fighter EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:52 am

Fear Campaign by Fear Factory start playing at NICW arena as well as titantron showing the greatest moves and moment of Hyper’s career. Crowd already getting excited and waiting for the RoA Legacy member.

And here he comes! Hyper showing up under a titantron.

Crowd chanting: ”Hyper Hyper Hyper!”.

Hyper wears black chemise and gray jeans and dark robe. Peoples make an ovation for wrestler while Hyper make his way to the ring.

Hyper take the microphone from the ringside.

Hyper: Tonight I will get what I want for almost two weeks and it’s another singles match against Rehab. Another chance to show everyone and prove to myself that
I…
Can beat…
Aaron…
Rehab!…
With Reign Of Action Legacy won last match against him and Deliciouzzz it’s my time to get one on one victory. Last resurrection I bleed Aaron and submit Deliciouzzz and that’s why tonight we will have another match and that is why I’m looking forward to win this cage match. And there is no way in cage fights – you lose or you win, I want second.

Mass support from the crow follows Hyper’s words.

Hyper: Many peoples in backstage and in the internet ask me why I want so much defeat Rehab? It’s simple – because his god damn good wrestler, and no one can’t deny this fact. And I know that I can be on his or higher level and beat Immortal Legend Champion will be something huge for me and I’m ready for it. I become better for training to training, from match to match. I add to my arsenal many really brutal moves that plus my good technical skill make my a danger opponent for everybody and soon… very soon I will be victorious and I will get higher stepping trough Rehab. That’s all until cage match starts!

Peoples applause with Hyper’s will to win while wrestler leave a ring and makes his way to backstage for preparing to his match.
Back to top Go down

Caged Fighter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NICW :: Role Plays :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: