NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

The Mauler is fed up UUF 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Mauler
Admin
The Mauler

The Mauler is fed up UUF 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Mauler is fed up UUF 2   The Mauler is fed up UUF 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:58 pm

*The Mauler steps to the top of the ramp to a mix of cheers and boos*

The Mauler: Tonight I'm not going to say much, because its quickly becoming apparent that perhaps what I have to say is falling of deaf ears.

But tonight I face Zeus, a man who it seems he is being hard done by not getting what he believes to be a rightful title shot.

Now with 40 odd wrestlers on the roster and only a handful of titles to defend, I understand that sometimes, not everyone can get exactly what they want Zeus.

But you see what it is I want, and many others want, isn't necesarily that hard to get.

And next week its the same old story in Tag Team warfare, I team up with an old associate in JR Bonecrusher.

But you see theres a repetitive sotry going on here, it would seem that the hardest working wrestlers arn't getting the slots on the card that they deserve.

Now don't get me wrong, the new guy on the block, Silver Fanged wolf, or whatever his name is...

He certainly can use the mic, and he is one hell of a wrestler...

But he has been here all of 5 seconds and shown nothing to me regarding work ethic.

Yet it seems he gets pushed straight to the top with the other steroid junkies.

Now I said I wouldnt say much tonight, because what I do have to say isn't being heard but perhaps what you have to say will....

*The Mauler tosses his mic into the crowd
As the crowd scrambles to get the mic, one fan picks it up and is about to speak....
NICW cuts to the commercial*

Back to top Go down

The Mauler is fed up UUF 2
Page 1 of 1