NICW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICW Fed Forum, TWG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch NICW: Ulster Under Fire Mondays @ 21:00 Server Time!!

Watch NICW: Adrenaline Unleashed Wednesdays@ 20:00 Server Time!!

Zeus Damands a title shot!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zeus Damands a title shot!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Zeus Damands a title shot!!!!   Zeus Damands a title shot!!!! EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:30 am

Pyros blast from the ramp and zeus music hits the PA system and zeus storms to the ring with a determind look on his face

Zeus:Right i have been here in NICW for sometime now and it seems im being overlooked for gold and im not putting up with it anymore,i have had match after match but our GM still ignores me,i win match after match and yet nothing he keeps putting me in silly tag matches with Quickfire which is fine but i want GOLD!!!!!

zeus turns and looks at the titan tron

Zeus:So Mr GM listern and listern good i want a shot at The Silver Fanged Wolf title and if it is not granted then on your head be it,i will make everyones lifes a living nightmare and trust me you dont want that!!

Zeus looks at the camara

Zeus:SO Mr GM what is it going to be!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zeus Damands a title shot!!!!   Zeus Damands a title shot!!!! EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:40 pm

"I could've sworn that this was NICW." says Keith Jacobs, AKA The Silver Fanged Wolf, with his typically expression that shows how much he doesn't care. He has on a black jacket with his sponsor on the arms, and Muay Thai shorts with his sponsor on the side, and a microphone in his right hand, and a sheet of paper in his left. His title belt is strapped across his chest diagonally.

"He stands at 6"2' tall. He weighs 255 lbs. His name is Freddy Dalton but he goes by the name of The Sociopathic Superstar , One Man Army,The Insane Anarchist, and he's the NICW World Heavyweight Champ.. yet you decided to ignore him. He's the man with the target on his forehead, but you decided that you didn't want to meet him in the ring. Coincedence?"

Keith shrugs, innocently. He hadn't proven his point yet. Obviously, Zeus was a special case who needed special treatment, and since helmets and wheelchairs weren't available, he'd have to use words.

"Next, we have one of the most popular wrestlers in the world. Not one continent, he's one of the most popular wrestlers in the world. Every fan in the world knows who he is. He's the Immortal Legend's champion. He's the guy who goes as far as to fight wrestlers from other feds, so beating him would prove just how good you are. Aaron Rehab.

You see him.

Almost every show.

Yet you walked past him. He's in the lockerroom, talking trash, laughing at your matches, but you just smile when you here him joke on you. You act like he's joking with you, not on you. But you just kept walking."

He holds up his hand.

"I'm not done yet. Next, we have Gale Force. The dude's had more feds than he's had title belts. Hell, I could probably beat him with one arm tied behind my back. He can't run a fed for a season, how long do you think he'll be able to hold a title?"

"But you just kept walking. The NICW roster has 42 stars that have been here forever. Ever. For ever. But now that a new guy walks into NICW and wins a title, NOW you want to talk. The skinny white guy who's barely 6 ft tall and less than 190 pounds. Is that it? Do you see me as a scapegoat? Like I'm just holding this title because of good looks and great personality?" asks the rather ticked off Canadian, waiting to see how Zeus explains this.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zeus Damands a title shot!!!!   Zeus Damands a title shot!!!! EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:54 am

Suddenly ''Glass Shatters'' by Disturbed plays throughout the arena as NICW General Manager Stone Cold Gary Barnes steps out from behind the curtain with a microphone in hand, as he walks over to the top of the entrance ramp and raises his hand to signal his music to be cut.
-
Boo's from every corner of the arena.
-
SCGB: I have had enough of everyone on this fed going on about not getting the good spots. Now i don't want to waste any time here, so if any NICW contracted wreslter is not happy with your current spot then bring your ass to Resurrection this monday night, because i may have a solution to your problems. As far as you two go... get your asses to the back right about now... if you two want to fight each other then it's fine with me... it's just not going to happen tonight!
-
More Boo's from the NICW Faithful in attendance.
-
SCGB: I will annouce when that match takes place at a later date. Now let's continue the show.
-
Stone Cold Gary Barnes drops the mic as he music plays and they vacate the ringside area.
-
Back to top Go down
https://nicw.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeus Damands a title shot!!!!   Zeus Damands a title shot!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Zeus Damands a title shot!!!!
Page 1 of 1